You Evil Creature

((I'M BACK BITCHES!!))

No one's P.O.V

Ink stood up, feeling sick to his stomache he took a step back but tripped on his chair falling backwards on the cold stone floor as the evil pirate just cackled softly. ink stood up and stumbled backwards as the pirate got up. 

"Tsk Tsk Tsk such easy prey~" he cooed as he let his venom green apple fall freely out of his cold boney fingers, he started to back ink up against the wall, as ink stumbled back and hit the cold stone wall error chuckled and took a swift few steps towards ink and pinned him roughly against the wall. 

Ink put his hands at his chest and pushed at it in a weak attempt to stop the pirate but he felt weak, and drained. he started feeling very faint. 

"What did you do to me!" he shouts weakly as the evil man put a hand around his waist, he nuzzled inks neck and gave it a softly nibble, ink yelped and moans loudly at the fact. Error laughs and pulled back

"awww~ how cute, we have a little whore here~ maybe I should feed you to my dogs~" HE said softly ink tried ti push on his firm chest starting to panic.

"N-No!" He shouts, but his body feel limp in Errors arms, the pirate grinned and un bottioned his shirt so it would show his ribs, knowing inks crew would have the wrong idea he picked up his small, frail frame and started to carry ink out and back to his room.

His foot steps echoing throughout the halls as he did so. the torches that line the long corridor flickering at the small breeze he created as he walked. he opened the door to inks room that he and his crew shared. The entire crew stood up to see his looming figure and inks limp body in his arms dreams eyes widen and he gags once he notices errors attire, and noticed that his short was undone. 

Error grins devilishly and started walking to put ink in his bed. he chuckled and held a finger over his "Lips". 

"shhhh~" he said softly to his crew who were in shock, he then winked and said "He LOVED it~" He then walked out laughing as Berry and dreams eyes watered.

0==[]::::::::::::::::::::::>

~Time Skip~

0==[]::::::::::::::::::::::>

No ones P.O.V

Ink blinks his eyes open, confused as to where he was, wasn't he just at dinner, he shook his head to clear his thoughts as he got up and held his head, he was immediately bombarded with questions from his crew as they all came over worriedly.  they asked him questions like "what did he do to you last night?" and "what happened" "what did you too do" "did he rape you?!" Ink yelped and backed up. 

"woah woah woah! I'm ok! nothing happened I'm fine why??" he was very confused and was looking around confused. 

"Ink last night that stupid pirate brought you back to this room, his shirt was undone and you were passed out in his arms..." Dream said, worry spread across his face, Ink face started to glow a bright rainbow from blush. 

"Well...I dont remember anything that happened last night, my body inst sore or anything so I dont think he like....raped me or anything..." he spoke the last part softly but sighed and rubbed his head. "where are we?" he questions softly. 

"we're still in this stupid room" Blue said growling, her dragon tail swayed in anger as she sat down her arms crossed. Ink sighed and rubs his face. 

"I need some air..." he said softly and stood up, he pushed dream out of the room and walked out, sighing he walked out into the hall way. he walked around and went to one of the balcony's he looked out and sighed softly once more. 

Ink's P.O.V

I looked out to errors ship that was being loading up and huffed, stupid pirates. he rested my elbow on the railing and rested my chin in my hand. I suddenly felt a presences behind me and my heart sunk. I heard the distinct sound of a match igniting, and heard someone puff a breath of smoke out.  I gulped and stood up fully and looked up at the tall skeleton standing behind me. curage shown on my face but fear in my body. The man studied me before speaking. 

"What are you doing out of your room" He said gruffly, a he removed the cigarette from his mouth and huffed out some smoke from with in his mouth, some leaking out of his eye sockets and from his ribs, which I could see clearly, as he possessed no shirt and only his cloak.

"why are YOU here" I said, trying to sound intimadating. he only smirks and chuckled. 

"only here for a smoke~" he cooed and sutied my body creepily, I got chills. he cackles and rolled his eyes. 

"what did you do to me last night."I said sternly, his smirk grew and he spoke.

"dont worry darlin', I wouldnt do anything without your consemt~," he paused to take another puff of smoke. taking a step closer to me he continued, "UnlessI know you wanted it~ even if you denied it~~" he started to back me up to the wall to my right, I blushed softly as he pined me. 

"and I know you want it~" He said in my ear as he pinned me against the wall, he took another puff of his cigarette as he lifted up one of my legs, holding it by my thigh I blushed harder and looked at him right in the eyes, his eyes were full of lust as he leaned into me, grinding himself onto me, I blushed and let out a faint moan as he pressed his forhead to mine, and leaned in, our lips just about to touch until. 

"Ink!!" Bluemoon yelled, dream, blue and the rest of the crew behind her. Error looked at them and chuckled, he gave my neck a rough bite and swift lick whihc I yelped at, adn with that he took another puff of smoke and walked away, I slowly slid down the wall. a blushing lustful mess. 

'holy hell...' 

A/N

sup guys!! This is finally done!!! yay!! I'm back and cant wait to start updating more!!! peace my dragonriders!