We Have A Chance

(( : 3 ))

No One's P.O.V

"NOO!!" Ink screamed and elbowed the man holding him causing the him to let him go. he ran to the side of the boat where berry was thrown over. I watched as Berry was swallowed up by the crashing, raging waves. I felt tears fall down my face.

'this is all my fault...' I thought feeling guilt swarm me. I turned around and Charged at error, I threw a punch and he easily dodged and kicked me to the ground his crew laughed at my pain and I saw Error smirk his evil smirk once more. I was lifted to my feet once more by crew men. I looked at Error deep in the eyes. I gave him a glare of hatred.

"now you know what I'm capable of~ are you going to follow orders?~" he spoke, I shook the men off me and spat at Error's feet.

"I will never be controlled by the hands of a cruel heartless best, especially a pirate!" I spat at him once more. he swiftly pulled out his sword and held it to Dreams throat with a smirk. my eyes widened, I couldn't loess another friend...

suddenly a huge wave shot up towards the sky. I could make out a dragon like figure in the middle of it. Suddenly a dragon shot out from the center of the wave. rage clear on it's face.

I recognized the dragon to be Bluemoon, and she was holding someone. Blueberry! joy and hope filled my soul. she dived down to the ship dropping a coughing Blueberry and landing on the ship making it rock violently.

Bluemoon had smoke coming from her noes and encircling her white horns and deep blue almost purple scales around her face. her talons curled into the deck leaving small marks, she opened her wings and under them showed a whole galaxy of stars. she made strange markings on her body light up in an electric purple colour, swirls and spirals on her wings also glowing.

she barred her teeth letting the white fang like canines come into view, a low growl admitted from the back of her throat as she spoke.

"god I really do hate pirates" she snarled at them, Error's crew flinched back terrified. she let out a growl like chuckle before letting out a blast of fire that collided with a wave that was there. steam and smoke filled the air hiding them all.

'how'd she..do that?' I thought. I felt talons wrap around my body I squirmed a bit as I was pulled towards Bluemoon. I once I could see her she was cutting the ropes with her claw with ease. once she was through the ropes the smoke started to clear reviling a angry crew of pirates.

there was huge figure behind them almost as big as Bluemoon just a bit taller. the creatures eyes a deep blood red. she had curling horns like a ram, a tail and wings like those of a demon. I noticed the crew member named Rogue was gone, I then realized that the demon behind them was Rogue.

"everyone on now!" Bluemoon shouted putting a wing down, we raced to get on. once we were on she took off. Error had the look of annoyance on his face. he growled as we flew off into the sky.

Error's P.O.V

"EERRRRAAA!!" I yelled in pure rage and stormed up to the helm past my crew. I hate it when people waste my time...I spun the helm into the direction they flew. "ROGUE!!" I called for her and she turned back into her normal self and came running up the stairs.

"yes captain?!" she said, standing at attention.

"starting now you have 5 minute to go find them and bring them back if not there will be consciences" I snarled.

"Yes captain!" She said. She turned into her demon form and flew off. 3 minutes had past and I took out my pocket watch and stared at the time. I growled in annoyance, I sighed and saw a figure in the distance. I looked closer and saw that it was rogue.

I smirk seeing fire chains around the beasts neck melting into her scales. Rogue pulled at the chains and made the dragon fall onto the deck hard shaking the whole ship. She tied the chains around the sail post.(magic they don't burn things like regular hot chains would)

I walked down to from the helm and ink got off the beasts back as did the rest of the crew. He had a bottle in his hand. It looked like it had a note inside of it. I then realized it was a help message.

Inks P.O.V(not gonna leave ya hangin😉)
I held the green bottle close to me. I looked at Error deep in the eyes. He started to laugh. I was confused at first but then he spoke.

"You really think some sort of "save use" message in a bottle is gonna work?!?" He said laughing. This made me angry.

"It might!" I said back with confidence. He chuckled and smirked.

"Go ahead throw it~" he taunted. I narrowed my eyes and walked to the side of the boat. I took a deep breath and threw it over the edge.

A/N
Heya guys I'll add a picture later but hope you enjoyed!~ peace out my DragonRiders~

~DragonRider2524