Captain Error

((heya guy really hope you like the new book This will be one of my main books!! so I really hope you enjoy btw I will be using all LOT and when I say a LOT I really mean a LOT of Pirates of the Caribbean music also Bluemoon = Blue. Blueberry = Berry. so ya enjoy~))

Inks P.O.V

We've been sailing for about a day now, we haven't run into anything bad like pirates I mean. its actually been really fun. we through a party the first night and had lots of fun. the most fun I've had in years. I could finally sail the 7 seas it was my dream come true. it was now the second night and Bluemoon was to take the first watch. I was laying in bed, just thinking of the adventures' we could all have with a life on the sea...I sighed turning over and falling into a deep sleep.

0==[]:::::::::::::::::::::::>

*time skip brought to you by Error being the biggest d*** in this AU~

0==[]::::::::::::::::::::::::>

I woke up to someone banging on my door I quickly got up and raced to the door. Standing there was Bluemoon. "INK!!!there's another ship approaching!!!" she said but didn't sound excited she sounded scared and worried. I walked onto the deck to check it out and indeed, there was a ship. It was coal black and the sails looked like they had blue strings scattered all over, I soon realized the weren't just on the sails and sail post, there were covering the whole ship! here and there it looked as if the ship was glitching out. I yelped as I saw the top sail, a pirate symbol was on it. I raced to the helm and told blue to go wake up the others. she did as told and they came back up and lowered all the sails so we'd go faster. Blue suddenly turned into her dragon form and flew up to the sails. She started beating her wings creating huge gusts of wind sending us faster.

"I THOUGHT YOU SAID THERE WAS NO SUCH THING AS PIRATES!!!" I yelled up to blue. "YA!THAT WAS UNTILL I SAW A FUCKING PIRATE SHIP AND SAIL!!!!" she yelled back I ignored her and kept steering the ship, suddenly the pirates ship plunged into the water. or so I thought...I noticed a blank white blocky spot after It disappeared. suddenly one formed to the right of our ship and the huge ship emerged from it. I was in a complete jaw dropping shock. the ship was bigger then ours, I studied the ship features.

I noticed and man looking at me in the eyes, he smirked. my eyes widened in fear. he looked on and turned his gaze away from me. the ship suddenly took on a burst of speed and they cut us off with in no time.

BANG CRASH

we collided with them and was forced to come to a stop. Bluemoon rushed down to the lower level and left us there. she was the strongest out of all of us so i was kinda pissed that she would just leave us here. i walked down and in front of the group, i was gonna protect them with my life if I really had too. Suddenly a fgure emeraged from the shadows. it was slim and tall. it walked farther into the light and i could see it face and body clearly now. He was glitching a bit, he had blue...i don't know what they were but some sort of tears or strings coming from his eyes, he was a skeleton as well. He wore a black cloak, it had a caller that reached down to the middle of his chest, it was also black with yellow lining on the outside. The cloak was blue inside and reached to the middle of his shins. The one thing that got me was his smirk. It just said he was up to no good.

"Well, well, well..." he spoke.
"What do we have here?~ a crew of sailors on my sea?~" he spoke once more with each word my stomach twisted into knots. I wanted to throw up I felt such my stomach. A huge lump in my throat. I swallowed and spoke up

"Y-your sea?!"I said. He chuckled before answering.

"Why of course~ Everyone knows this~"he said. His voice sent chills up my spine.

"WHAT!?! We didn't know!!" I shouted scared out of my mind.

"Oh well that's to bad~ you've just doomed you crew~" he spoke, I was shocked who does he think he is?!

"What?! NO!!" I shouted once more. He just rolled his eyes at me.

"SEIZE THEM!" He shouted and what I'm guessing was his crew appeared behind my crew and tied them.

"NO!!"I shouted trying my best to get out of the ropes.

"Well then I guess I could just kill you all right here and now hum?~"he said his hands behind his back. I stayed silent, speechless. "That's what i though~"he spoke before giving out orders to his crew.

The all nodded and spoke at the same time " Yes Captain!" And ran off to do they're Assigned jobs. We were pushed onto the ship after him. We were then forced to go on our knees in front of him. He took out a pocket watch sighing and tapping his foot impatiently. The rest of the crew got back Milli seconds after he pulled his watch out. He stood up tall as they gave him a report. He nodded and waved them off.

He looked back to us. I wanted to know who the hell this guys was! And who he thinks he is.

"Excuse me but who are you?!"I said slightly angry. He looked at me and chuckled. He smirked that evil smirk and said.

"Error,Captain Error The Most Feared Pirate Of The 7 Seas~