Your Never Getting Out

((I kinda hate Error now....welp I did this to myself!))

Third Person P.O.V

after ink threw the bottle over the side of the boat error stomped over to him, his boots making a clicking sound as he walked on the wooden deck. He grabbed ink by the arm and pulled him, looking at him right in the eyes. he smirked. He started to chuckle, he then threw Ink to the deck, making him hit his head hard on the wet wood.

"put them in the cells, and chain that beast Rogue" He spoke, menacingly as Ink was pulled to his feet.

"Yes captain!" his crew said and getting down to work.

Ink' P.O.V

They chained Bluemoon and forced her to change into her human form, I felt like such a failure. they took us down to the lower deck and shoved us in cells, I shrunk away into the darkest corner of the cell I could find. there were about 7 cells in the room. three cells on each side of me, to my left sat Blue then dream then Darkstalker, to my right sat Bluemoon then Moonwatcher. I was in the middle of them.

((lay out of the room))

((Crappy ass sketch that I did in like two seconds -_-))I hugged my knee and started to softly cry, I heard the ocean waves, just out of sight, there was a small hole In the wall, I peeked through it and saw the waves, the sun was starting to rise...

I hugged my knee and started to softly cry, I heard the ocean waves, just out of sight, there was a small hole In the wall, I peeked through it and saw the waves, the sun was starting to rise by now, clouds clearing and letting the light after the storm in. I sigh and took in its beauty.

"Ink...this isn't your fault..." I heard dreams soft voice say, it calmed me hearing my friends voice.

"Ya! don't worry! we're all in this together! and I know we can do it and escape!" I heard Blueberry's cheerful voice call out to me. a small, soft smile broke the sad frown on my face.

"Thanks guys! your right! we can do it!" Moonwatcher spoke leaning her body against the rusted metal bars, she had a bright smile on her face as she said this.

"it is possible! if we try hard enough and fool them, we can do it!" Darkstalker stated. My smile grew.

"ya! what he said I know we can do it guys! and we all just need to know that we're all in this together, no ones trying to be the hero, we all work as a team!" Bluemoon said encouragingly, my smiles grew wide, I opened my mouth to say something until I heard foot steps coming closer and closer.

step

Step

STep

STEp

STEP

STEP

I looked up to see Error emerge from the shadows, I immediately closed my mouth as we all fell silent, our hope draining at his intense glare he was giving each of us. he smirked.

"Terribly sorry, I don't think I caught your names~" He spoke, I glared.

"why should we tell you?!" I spoke up.

"because I saved your friend here's life, I could've let him die~ and! I saved your life~ so you owe me~~" he cooed walking over to Blueberry gripping his face roughly as he spoke. I fell silent, so did the rest of the crew. he chuckled before continuing.

"well, I guess if you every wanted to come out of those cells I could...oh I don't know maybe let you out for a bit~ for a small fee of course, just tell me your names~" he said as he jingled keys that were clipped to his belt, they were just hidden by his cloak. I looked around at the crew. they all nodded.

"well suite yourselves" he said with a shrug turning around.

"I'm Ink" I answered with immediate regret, he chuckled turning around with a smirk.

"that's Dream, Blueberry, Darkstalker, Bluemoon and Moonwatcher" I said pointing to each one of my friends as I did.

"Hehehe~ very nice names~ I guess I could let you out for a bit an-" he felt around for his keys, patting down he pockets.

"oh shoot! I don't have em'!" he said, smirking. he moved his cloak out of the way just enough so we could all see his keys, I glared.

"asshole" I mumbled. he smirked and laughed un-clipping the keys form his belt.

"what can I say?~"

"I'm a pirate~ "he spoke with a grin as he threw the keys to the middle of the floor just out of our reach.