Skull Cove

((I'M back BITCHES!! XDX3))

Ink's P.O.V

It had been a couple of days now, nobody had come for us, I was sleeping when I felt the boat suddenly jerk forwards, I yelp waking at the sudden movement. I hear foot steps walking down the steps not a sec later. it was that pirate Rogue. she unlocked our cells and tied out hands in ropes then tied us together.

"try anything stupid and your dead" she spoke. I gulped, she lead up to the top deck, we were in some sort of cave. there was a structure in the rock. I looked around.

"Captain! Orders?" she spoke as she stood at attention.

"let them go" the tall handsome sexy- I mean not sexy at all pirate spoke.

"H-huh? Captain?" she said in confusion.

"I said, LET THEM GO." he spoke with a tone. she nodded quickly and cut our ropes.

"Yes captain!" she quickly went on with her duties.

"you may explore, but if you dare try and escape, or so help me god try and take my ship, you will be punished by death." he said dead serious. we all gulp before quickly running off, we run up the stone stair case to the structure in the rock. we explored for a bit before it started getting late. a crew member showed us to a room, it had beds for us, soon another crew member  came in with a tray of food. I reached for an apple but my hand was slapped away.

"no, you eat with the captain" at those words my heart dropped.

0==[]:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

*time skip*

0==[]:::::::::::::::::::::::::>

about half an hour later a crew member came to the room and told me to follow him. He led me down the hallway and to a room, it had a table, food set out all along it. I gulp and sit down, the door slamming by the brut force of the crew member. I yelp as it did. 

I sat in silence, staring into nothing ness. the evil pirate hadn't come into the room yet so I had time to breath. I saw an apple in a bowl in front of me, it was green. I slowly reach out to grab it but the door was swung open just as I gripped it. I yelp and dropped it, my head whipping around, it rolled....and rolled...and rolled...until it hit a leather boot. I gulp and trace the figure all the way up to it's face horror clear in my face as his smirk shot daggers into my heart and soul. 

"hungry are we?" he spoke in a low husky voice, he picked up the appel and walked to the other side of the table sitting down. I shake silently before nodding. he sat down and rested his shoed feet upon the table. discussing, I think, no manners at all. 

"well go a head eat up" He said and took a bite of the apple, I look at all the food my mouth watering. I filled my plate of food and devour it all he smirked watching me. he poured himself a glace of red wine and a glass for me. he held it out with a sinister grin. 

"wine?" he spoke evilly. at that moment I stopped chewing and spat the food out and started to shake. 

"It's...It's poison"

A/N

*LE GASP* hope you enjoyed Courtney