A New Ro'meave

Zane's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~
I rush into the bedroom and I see Aph as pale as a ghost lying still on the bed. The doctor starts to walk towards me, his arm outstretched in an attempt to lead me back outside. I push past him and kneel next to Aphmau and firmly grab her ice cold hand, my son starts to cry and I cannot stop him; he wants his mother...his cold, unconscious mother. With tears starting to form in my eyes I say,
"Is she...?"
"No sir!" Says the doctor from behind me, "She lost a lot of blood during the delivery and I'm afraid slipped into a comba."
Once again my son cries and I stroke his head to soothe his urge of a mother's death touch but I can't. I look down at the floor and weep and say through my tears,
"Please...let us be together for a minute"
I don't look to see if everyone has left the room but I hear the shuffle of feet move outside the room which leaves me to believe we are now alone. I finally look up at Aph and say,
"I don't know if you can hear me Aph...but...our son....he is beautiful! You would be so proud of him...as I am. He...we miss you so much....you're right here but yet so far away. I promise to protect him with my life and I will never give up hope that you will tell him yourself how much you love him...."
Slowly I stand up with our son still crying in my arm and I lean over Aph and kiss her forehead. Our son reaches for Aph so I lay him in her arms and position her arms around him so that Aph is cradling him....he slowly stops crying and seems more at peace. I fall to my knees and cry once more, I've never cried like this before.

Suddenly my son cries again, I guess it's time to go so I get up from the floor to pick him up from Aph when a strange light catches my eye. I see my son emitting a white glow and my eyes widen in shock, I feel a pain in my chest as if something is trying to tear itself out of me. The pain grows unbearable and I collapse on the floor feeling my chest throbbing in pain as I struggle for air when suddenly....it stops. The pain completely leaves my body and I stand up cautiously and my eyes meet a relic, my ro'meave relic. It floats over to my son and places itself on his chest and sinks into him.

At that moment Aphmau's eyes come alive and she takes one large breath of air.
"Aphmau?!" I say and I hug he tightly
"Zane?" She says softly, "W-what happened?" I laugh
"So much" I kiss her and she wraps an arm around my back pulling me in closer, I feel my son reach for me and I look down at him and smile.
"Aph say hello to Leo" I say and she cradles him in her arms
"Leo?" She says a little puzzled.
"I just thought it was a nice name." I smile and Aphmau kisses Leo's head
"Leo it is"

(Hey everyone! Sorry it's take me so long to come back to this, I just needed a break XD so I will be finishing this book series and I'm hoping to get this book to the same standard as the prequel. Thank you for all your support on this Zanemau book series, I still get notifications from it even though I haven't touched it in months so THANK YOU. Also I'm going to add reader input from now on, if you have an idea or character you'd like to see then let me know and I might use it. One more time...thank you <3)