You look like each other.

I may have been only 4, but I remembered it like it was yesterday.

10 years ago

"Momma...please don't...don't leave me."

"I'll will be watching you. Be a good girl for me. I think it's time you know about your father.Your father...his name...is Kelly Sev..."

"Momma? MOMMA.... No! Please don't go." The nurse pulled me out.

"Sweetie I'm sorry." I tried to run out but someone caught me.

Present day

I was snapped out of my thoughts. The fire alarm went off. It reminded me of my dream job. I wanted to be a firefighter when I grow up. I was in the locker room. As I was getting up to leave then the  roof collapsed.

"It's all good Ally. Keep calm and wait for help." I said to myself. I went farther away from the beams on fire. I found a fire extinguisher and put them out.

I started to hear sirens. Good sign now I wait.

Kelly's pov

We got a call for a fire at a middle school. As we arrive we are told someone is trapped in the girls locker room.

"Cruz your with me." We got the locker room to find beams had collapsed.

"FIRE DEPARTMENT CALL OUT."
I yell.

"I'm here."

"Hey there my name is Kelly this is Cruz we're going to help you. Can you squeeze through this hole?"

"Depends. Is it still hot?"

"What?"

"It was in fire so I put it out." I feel the beam to be only a little warm.

"You should be good. What's your name?"

"Ally."

"Ok Ally I want you to try to squeeze through here."

"Ok." She tried but it was too small.

"Casey we need assistance lifting beams."

"Were coming."

"So Ally what do you want to be when you grow up?" She raised her eyebrows at me confused. "I'm passing time."

"Ok. Well I actually want to be a firefighter."

"Wow that's cool. What does your mom think about that?"

"I...huh...actually don't know. She died when I was 4."

"Oh. I'm sorry. What about-"

"My dad?"

"Yea."

"Don't know. Before my mom died she only got to tell me his first name."

"I'm sorry kiddo."

"It's fine."

"Kelly." Casey said.

"Yea."

"You ready?"

"Yea." We lifted up a beam so she could get out. We headed out and took her to the ambo.

"Ally this is sylvie and Gabby. Girls this is Ally."

"Thanks Severide."

"Your welcome. Take care Ally."

"You too." The ambo drove off and Cruz came behind me.

"She look a lot like you."

"No she doesn't."

"Sure." I feel bad for the kid. Maybe she'll find her father.

Ally's pov

When that firefighter told me his first name it brought back to what my mom said. My fathers first name is Kelly something. She said "Sev" and never finished. Could he be my dad. Probably not.

"Hey we're here." The blonde girl said. I nodded my head and went in. They checked me and I was taken back to the orphanage.

Next Day

I texted my best friend Nini if she wants to go to the coffee shop she agrees and meets me there.

As I arrive Nini greets me with a huge hug.

"Hi Nini."

"Hey." We ordered our coffee and sat down. In the middle of our talk a dude comes in with a bomb strapped to his chest. I grabbed Nini and moved to the very back.

Boom

"Oh my god. Ally what are we going to do?!"

"Follow me." I took her to the kitchen where there was a back door.

"Lets go." I opened the door to hear someone ask for help. I searched the floor to find a worker on the ground. I hurried over to her.

"Mam does anything hurt?"

"M-my head."

"Ok you may have a concussion. Can you stand up?"

"Y-yea."

"Ok follow me." I led her out to the alley to see Nini with Kelly and someone new.

"What do we have here?" Kelly asked.

"White female. May have concussion."

"Good work. Let's get you guys looked at." The other man said. Kelly carried the lady while we followed them to the ambo.

"Ally again!" Brett said.

"Yep."

"Ally,Kelly stand next to each other" Gabby said. We did as told. Gabby and Brett looked at each other.

"We don't look like each other." Kelly and I said together. I gave him a weird look and he did the same. Brett said that Nini and I are good. I said bye to Kelly, and walked Nini home.

Severides pov

I got a little annoyed with people saying that Ally and I look like each other. I mean we may a little. With her actions today, I know she'll grow up to be a great firefighter, I know it.

I want to do Ally a favor and try to find her dad.