The past is in the past.

"I just got her. I'm not going to lose her!"

"Calm down we're going to get her."

Kelly's pov

I can't believe this. We pulled up to my apartment.

"Kelly careful." Erin said.

"He took her. He took my daughter."

"What. Whose he?"

"We had a fire awhile ago. A son got out and told me to save his dad. I promised him. It was to late, the smoke was turning black. I rushed out before I could find his dad. He said I'll pay. He told me where she is. He wants me to sacrifice myself."

"Kelly we'll try to get her as soon as we can."

"I just got her. I'm not to lose her!"

"Calm down we're going to get her." Sylvie said. I turned around and gave her a hug.

"Kelly it's going to be ok."

"They want me."

"What?"

"They want me in return." She pulled me into another hug. We went into my apartment. I ran to Ally's room. Destroyed. Things everywhere.

"The closet." I whispered. I ran to her closet. Clothes knocked off the hangers. Clothes everywhere.

"Erin!"

"Yea?"

"We're going now."

"Kelly-"

"I WANT MY DAUGHTER BACK! Wether I get killed or not."

"Fine." Voight said. Leaning on the door frame.

"What?" I asked.

"The faster we get Ally the less she'll get hurt." He said.

"Thank you."

"Let's go." As we're walking out Sylvie stops me.

"Kelly, I-I wanna come."

"No. It's to dangerous."

"I don't care. Kelly what if something happens to you. Then you have a paramedic on scene."

"Fine"

As we rolled up to the warehouse Voight and his guys were already getting things ready. We walked over and Antonio handed me an Sylvie a bulletproof vest.

"Kelly, you,Jay and Antonio are going to get Ally. They'll be there to watch your back. You guys will be in the second floor. Olinsky, you and I are searching the 1st floor. Atwater, Erin,and Ruzek you guys are on third." He ordered.

I was given a hand gun and we headed in. As we started up the stairs I could hear Ally screaming in pain. Her screams were muffled by something.

As we neared the top of the stairs I could see Ally at gun point. I went straight towards her. Jay went to the left, and Antonio to the the right.

"Well looks like Kelly came and join the fun." He chuckled.

"Let her go."

"And why would I do that?"

"She had nothing to do with what happened to your father. I tried my best to get him out."

"YOU LEFT HIM TO DIE. My father was the only person I had left." The man that had my daughter at gun point pressed it harder to her head. As she winced in pain it broke my heart. To see my daughter my own flesh and blood get hurt.

I heard a whistle come from the left then the right. Next thing I know the two men were down, and Jay and Antonio came out of the shadows.

"Ally!" I ran to her and untied her.

"Kidnapper is dead along with his friend. Ally's safe." Antonio said to the others.

"Mm!" She tried to say something but there was a gag in her mouth.