Mom&Dad

"I'm so sorry sweetie. I didn't know-"

"Dad just shut up and hug me."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ally!" I untied her,and took the gag out of her mouth.

"Oh my god Ally. I'm so sorry sweetie. I didn't know-"

"Dad just shut up and hug me." I picked her up and hugged her. I took her down to the ambo.

"Alright we're going to have to take her down to lakeshore. Only as a procedure." I nodded.  Sylvie hopped in the back with us.

At lakeshore.

"Alrighty. Mr. Severide your daughter only has a few scrapes and bruises. There are no signs of sexual assault. She is free to leave."

"Thanks doc."

"Have a nice evening." I nodded as he walked out.

"Your ready to go home Ally?" She nodded her head.

"I'll go get your papers."

As I came back I heard Sylvie and Ally talking.

Sylvie and Ally's convo.

"Sylvie...can I ask you a question?"

"Of course anything."

"Do you...do you love my dad."

"Well... Ally love is a...love is a strong word. But to answer your question...uh y-yes. I do love your dad."

"So can I call you m-mom."

"You can call me whatever you want. So if you wanna call me mom go right ahead. I'm gonna go see what's taking your dad so long."

End of convo.

I zoned out thinking of how Sylvie admitted she loved me,and that Ally wants to call her mom.

Ever since Shay died I never thought that my life would be the same. When Sylvie walked through those doors my heart skipped a beat. She is so beautiful. She's fearless. She's loving and caring.

"Kelly...hello?" I got snapped out of my thoughts.

"What...oh... hey."

"You ok I've been calling your name."

"Sorry I just zoned out."

"Alright,its ok."

"I...uh...I heard what you said to Ally." She started to blush. "Don't feel embarrassed. I love you too. Ever since you walked through the doors of 51." I leaned down and kissed her.

"Awwww." I pulled back as Sylvie turned around. We found Ally leaning on the door watching us.

"Alright my little spy, let's go home."

"Finally." We chuckled as we left the hospital.

At home.

"Alright bug, it's 1:00 in the morning. It's time to go to bed."

"Kelly do you mind if I crash her tonight?"

"You can sleep on my bed,and I'll sleep on the couch."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes." We led Ally to her room. She didn't even take one step into the her room before she came running out.

"Hey. Hey. What's wrong bug?"

"I-I don't wanna sleep there tonight."

"Want me to sleep with you tonight?" She nodded her head. "Hey, nothing is going to get you."

We walked into her room. She plopped down on her bed as I closed her closet door. I also locked her windows and closed the blinds so she feels safer.

"Goodnight dad,love you."

"Goodnight princess,love you too."

I think my life might me complete. I have a beautiful girlfriend,and an amazing daughter that is now in my life.