My life is complete.

1 year later

Sylvie and I decided to get married on the anniversary that we met. Me along with the rest o the firefighters are dressed in our uniforms.

Matt of course is my best man. We decided to get married at the fire house. I love her so muck and I know my life is going to be complete.

Sylvies pov

I can't believe I'm getting married today. God, I love Kelly and Ally so much and can't wait to spend my life with them. Gabby is my maid of honor,and Ally,Stella,and Erin are my bridesmaids.

There dress is so beautiful.

I love my wedding dress.

"Ok, are you ready to do your hair and makeup. I nodded my head and the lady we hired finished in like no time. Ally, Gabby, Stella, and Erin were speechless.

"You look so beautiful mom." Ally said.

"Thank you ally." After me it was time for the rest of the girls to get ready.

"Hello...Sylvie are you ready?" Herrmann asked. He's going to be walking me down.

"More ready that I'll ever be."

"That's what I like to hear. You guys look beautiful."

As the ceremony started everyone started to walk out. It was mine and Herrmann turn.

"Don't let me fall."

"Never in a million years."

As we're walking down Kelly's jaw drops and tears up a little. After the ceremony and everything we went back home.

Kelly's pov

I feel like the luckiest man on the earth. I have a beautiful wife and a beautiful daughter. I can't ask for anything more. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with my to beautiful girls. My life is finally complete.

------------------------------------

Guys I know it's a short chapter but ya. This is the final chapter. Ally got her family,and severides world is complete. Hope you enjoyed this story. Thanks for reading. Byeee.