Will you?

2years later

It's been two amazing years. Sylvie and I are really happy together,and Ally is happy as ever.  We had a few bumps in the road but nothing that little compromises can't fix.

I'm planning on proposing to Sylvie but I don't know how. Today at work I'm gonna pull Gabby and Matt somewhere to help me.

At firehouse

Sylvie and I walked up to the house hand in hand while Ally walked ahead of us. She absolutely loves it here and everyone loves her.

"Hey babe I'm gonna go stick the ambo." Sylvie said.

"Ok. Have fun." I gave her a peck on the lips before I left to go find Matt and Gabby.

As I walked into the common room Ally is talking to Herrmann and Otis.

"Gabby Matt, can I talk to our guys for a minute?" They nodded as they got up to follow me.

I led them to my office.

"Hey Sev what's up." Casey said.

"I wanna ask Sylvie to marry me. I already got the blessing from her dad. I need your guys help to plan how I'm gonna do it."

"I think I might have a few ideas." Gabby said.

"Great! Text me the ideas. Thanks guys so much."

"Your welcome." They said together.

2 days later

Today is the day. I'm gonna ask her we have everything planned out. It's going to be perfect. Ally doesn't even know about it. It kills me not to tell her.

Later that night at Navy pier

"It's nice out tonight Kelly."

"Even nicer with you here." I know cheesy, but she loves it.

"Haha. I love you cheesy stuff." We stop and looked at the busy city.

"Hey, so I have somethings to say."

"Ok...go ahead." Here goes nothing. The rest of the fire house is hiding. They are watching us. More pressure great.

"Sylvie Brett. These past two years have been the best two years of my life. I have an amazing daughter and yet I also have my amazing girlfriend. You are always there when I fall, and I return the favor. Sylvie ever since you walked through...through those doors at 51 you made my heart skip a beat. You are and amazing...amazing girlfriend and a mother to my daughter...our daughter. Sylvie Brett will you make me the happiest man in the world and merry me?" I asked as I got down on one knee.

Tears started pouring from her eyes. Until she said....

"Oh Kelly, of course I'll merry you." She said as she bent down to me. I kissed her and as we pulled apart the house came out of hiding. Saying congrats and all that. Then we went to Molly's to celebrate. Ally was happier than ever and so was I.