Unwanted interuption

"Owls domain? what's that" tiffy asked trying not to make eye contact with the child... come to think of it she didn't even know his name.

"What's your name" she asked simply. he suddenly stopped. he slowly turned to face her, looking very sad.

"You don't remember my name....but...you gave me my name.." he said as his eyes went blank. her eyes widened and she gasped. he slowly sank to the floor and sat down on a mat.

"I'm so sorry...i don't remember anything" tiffy said suddenly feeling horrible. she closed her eyes and tried to remember...to remember something, anything that would lead to his name. but just as she could vaguely see a silhouette her mind blanked. almost as if someone shut a switch off.

"It's fine...probably didn't mean anything to you anyway... a names a name after all-" tiffy dropped to her knees and wrapped her arms around his neck. she nereid her head into his neck.

"I'm so sorry, you name is very important. everyone's is...if you'll just give me time...i promise I'll try my hardest to remember your name" she said hugging him tight. he was frozen for a moment. his eyes were wide and his mouth slightly agap. then his face softened. he closed his eyes and smiled slowly. he wrapped his arms around her tiny little frame.

"I understand, I'll wait. but you better remember! if you don't I get to kiss you" he said playfully into her ear. she immediately flung herself off. He was surprised for a moment but then he saw her face. Is was a lovely shade of pink. she had an awkward look that took his breathe away.

"Ba haha" he said suddenly feeling bubbly inside. she calmed down and got a little mad expression he found cuter than her blushing one.

"Sorry, but you used to use that gave all the time. whenever I did anything to you that cute little blushing face would be there in an instant" he said holding his stomach.

"You used to do this to a younger me...you lolicon" she said pointing at him with a horrified expression. he laughed in her face again. she suddenly. Smiled taking him by surmise yet again.

"You looked so sad...im glad your feeling better again" she said tilting her head ever so slightly.

"Uh.. um yeah" he mumbled a his cheeks heated up.

"You blushing!" she said leaning closer to his face.

"Why" she asked. he suddenly felt clumsy and lost his balance on his hand. he fell backwards and hit his head on the floor.

"Are you okay" tiffy asked leaning over his head. he pushed up and kissed her nose. she became bright red and immediately backed away.

(To close....to cute) he thought as he caught his breathe.

"Well that was cute wasn't it brother" a sudden random voice said. tiffy turned around to see three people in the doorway. two boys that looked to be foxs age then a little green man with long pointed ears.

"Who are you" tiffy asked as she got up and dusted her pants off. fox jped up and stood I front of her with his arms out.

"no dont! there the princes we were talking about" fox warned. tiffys eyes widened.

"Yes we are, and we've come to get our princess"