Chapter 3: Movie night

~Mark p.o.v~
I need to tell Felix about Jack. But right now. I'm gonna just stay with Jack and hang out.
"Do you want to watch something?" Jack asked.
"Sure what do we have to watch?" I asked.
"I've got plenty of Horror movies, and tv shows on DVD" Jack said pulling out the drawers under his bed.
"What is Scream Queens?" I asked.
"Oh my god. It is like one of the best shows ever! It has Emma Roberts, Abigail Breslin, Jamie Lee Curtis, Billie Lourd, Keke Palmer, and Niecy Nash. It is hilarious and gorey. Also you get to see Nick Jonas shirtless." Jack said putting disk 1 in the DVD player.
"I love Abigail Breslin and Jamie Lee Curtis." I exclaimed.
"I know right" Jack said jumping back in the bed.
-time skip to episode 7-
~Mark p.o.v~
I was really enjoying the fact that I was cuddling with Jack so much and the show is really good.
I heard Jack snoring really quietly.
Oh my god he's so cute.
I kissed him on the forehead and did out of the bed to go call Felix.
I walked out of the room, down the hall, and down the stairs. I grabbed my phone out of my suitcase and called Felix.
"Hey Felix it's me Mark." I said when he answered.
"Hey Mark. What's going on?" Felix asked.
"Okay so. You know that kid I'm babysitting?" I asked him
"Yeah. What about him?" He asked
"We connected. He knows in a vampire and he's not afraid. But when I picked him up we stared into each others eyes. And we both felt the connection. I love him Felix."  I explained
"You had the connection with a human!" Felix exclaimed.
"I have to be with him. He's already too precious to me. I'm gonna bring him back to the house tomorrow" I told Felix.
"Okay. I'll see you then.bye bye" Felix said.
"Bye" I said hanging up.
I went through the house locking all the doors and windows and turning off the lights.
I walked back upstairs to Jacks room, closed the door, turned off the light, and crawled back into bed with Jack.
"Goodnight Jack" I said kissing his cheek.
"Goodnight Mark" Jack whispered.
I pulled the blanket over us, and Jack rolled over and snuggled into my chest.
I fell asleep shortly after.