Chapter 6: Mark's brother.

~Jack p.o.v~
I woke up and it was around 9:30 am. I slipped out from Marks arms and walked down the hall to the bathroom.
I turned on the shower and closed the door. I got in the shower and washed myself off.
"Oh Jaaack. I'm gonna join you in the shower." Mark said opening and closing the door.
Mark walked over to the shower and stepped in.
"Hey baby." Mark said kissing me.
"Good morning Mark" I said kissing him back.
"My little brother came back yesterday. I need to go see him, Back at the house. So after this we need to get dressed and go." Mark said washing his body.
"You have a brother?" Jack asked.
"Yeah. His name is Nolan. He's 15, soft and natural blonde hair everyone always thinks that he dyes his hair. But he doesn't. He is 5'9", and his eyes as black as pure darkness." Mark described his brother to me.
"He doesn't eat much, so he's pretty skinny. When he meets new people he always hates them. But once he bonds with them he is the sweetest person ever. He's also extremely protective. " Mark continues.
-at Felix's house-
~Nolan p.o.v~
"I mean Chase was  so sweet and nice  for the first few months that we dated. Then when I moved in with him... he was drunk all the time, he tried to get me to do really bad things, and he beat me a lot. I finally got up the courage I knocked him out with a bottle of scotch and ran away back here. But he's gonna come looking for me" I was telling Ethan.
"You are gonna be okay. I'm always here to protect you. I love you a lot. I just want you to know that" Ethan said rubbing my back.
~Ethan p.o.v~
Nolan broke down crying, so I pulled the blanket over us. We laid down, he burrowed his head into my chest.
"Shh, sh, shh. It's okay. You are with us now. If that son of a bitch even comes near you I'll rip his throat out." I said.
I kept rubbing his back in circular motions.
He fell asleep, so I crept out of the room. Once I was out of the room I bumped into Mark.
"He asleep?" Mark asked.
"Yeah. He cried himself to sleep" I said giving Mark a hug.
"Thank you so much for helping him out Ethan. He loves you a lot, he just doesn't want to tell you. He's embarrassed" Mark said winking.
"Chase was beating him again." I said.
"That son of a bitch needs to get his dick chopped off" Mark said angrily.
"Yeah. He does. But Mark more on the matter of protecting him. If Chase does come back to try and get him. Nolan will probably kill him" I said
"We can only hope so" Mark said.
"Yeah" I went back into my bedroom and laid back down on the bed.
"Goodnight Nolan" I gave him a kiss on the cheek.
I snuggled up to him and he did the same with me. And in moments we were both fast asleep.