Chapter 12: Visions

~Mark POV~

I woke up and checked my clock.

"Shit, it's 12:30 already. I need to shower." I said jumping out of bed.

I went in the bathroom and started the shower, and got in. I heard the door open and close.

"Mark. Is the water warm?" Jack asked.

"Yes sir." I said to Jack.

He got in and we washed ourselves.
Then we had to get out.
I grabbed a towel and dried us both off quickly.
We went back to my room and got dressed, then we went downstairs to get breakfast/lunch/brunch.

~Nolan POV~

I woke up around 1:30 pm.
I got out of bed, realized I was naked and remembered what happened last night.

I blushed to myself as I turned on the shower and got in.

Then there was a bright flash.
*there were 3 men surrounding Mark and Jack. They had knives. Felix, Bob, Wade, and Ethan were all dead on the floor nearby. Then I felt a stabbing pain in my side. I screamed really loud and fell over*

~Ethan POV~

I heard Nolan scream, then I heard a loud THUD, come from the bathroom.

"Oh shit." I yell/whispered.

I jumped out of bed and grabbed a bathrobe.

I threw the bathroom door open and saw Nolan laying on the floor.
I picked him up, wrapped him in a towel, and carried him back to the bed.

"MARK!" I yelled out of the doorway.

Five seconds later I heard Mark running up the stairs and into my bedroom.

"What happened?" Mark demanded.

"I don't know. I think he slipped in the shower." I answered.

Nolan woke up.

"Nolan. What happened!?" I asked.

"There was a bright flash. And I saw 3 guys surrounding Jack and Mark. Felix, Bob, Wade, and Ethan were all dead on the floor nearby. Then I got stabbed." Nolan paused.

"Mark. Something bad is going to happen." He finished.

"Do you know who the guys were? Or where you were?" Felix asked from the hall.

"It was in the house." Nolan answered.
"Well we should get ready for anything then." Felix replied.
#################################################################################
A/N: who do you think the guys
are?