-1-

"It's a girl." Mikael Mikaelson says holding a baby girl.
"Amelia." Ester Mikaelson says smiling and resting her head thankful that she made it through child birth. "Mikael there is something wrong." Ester says clenching her stomach and realising that she was in labour again.
"What?" Mikael says, "Boy hold the baby." He says and gestures Finn over who holds the baby carefully and brings her over to see her older brothers Elijah and Niklaus. Ester gives birth to another baby, a baby boy.
"Kol." Ester says holding her baby close to her chest to stop him crying.
"Mother, why is there two?" A young Niklaus says.
"Because they are special and will have a very special bond with each other, one that if they tried could change the world."

"Kol, Kol wake up." His barely older sister says slapping his face after being just undaggered hereself. Kol's face starts to turn normal and he eventually sits up, when he eventually does he is bombarded with his twin sister.
"Kol." She says resting her forehead on his.
"Amelia." Kol says hugging his sister back. "What happened?" He asks looking around himself to see another coffin over which he assumes to be Amelia's and there are no other in the room.
"We have been daggered for decades, just us." Amelia says and helps Kol out of his coffin, they open the door which reveals a man who they have never seen before but he seemed to have been compelled.
"Nik wishes to meet you upstairs and insists that you drink on my blood." The man reaches for a knife and slits his throat. Kol bites into his neck and so does Amelia, very quickly the man is bled dry. The twins look at each other and walk up the stairs Kol going first.
"Amelia, Kol!" Klaus shouts, standing in the room is Elijah, Rebekah, Niklaus and a random girl. She notices that Kol is staring at her.
"I'm Freya, your older sister." She says and both of the siblings faces drop.
"But you're dead." Amelia says.
"Well obviously not." Kol says looking his sister up and down.
"Amelia." Rebekah says and walks toward her and hugs her because they are very close because they were originally the only girls in the family. Rebekah also walks over to Kol and looks straight at him and slaps him before hugging him.
"I can't believe what you done to me." She says still hugging her older brother. Elijah walks over to his younger sister.
"Amelia, I'm sorry." But before he can finish she slaps him.
"Elijah, you put me and Kol in those boxes and you tell us that Nik is the one that does it. You have just been covering for your self." Amelia says and Kol is astounded that Amelia would says something like that to Elijah.
"Kol." Niklaus says and hugs Kol awkwardly.
"Amelia." Niklaus says smiling at his younger sister and hugging her tightly.
"This is the first time that I have ever been undaggered and haven't been mad at you, Nik." Nik smiles and releases Amelia.
"So who undaggered us?" Kol asks the question that was breaking off both of their lips. They all look at Elijah which tells the twins that even though it was him who had daggered them he eventually undaggered them.
"So why did you undagger us?" Amelia asks obviously as impatient as Kol.
"We are at war." Nik says. Kol looks around himself and realises that they are in New Orleans as he recognises the family home.
"New Orleans." He says and smiles because Kol loves New Orleans and so does Amelia. They had lots in common as well as their appearance.
"We are at war with the wolves, mother and Finn are back in witches bodies and they need to be eliminated and we all know that Amelia was mothers favourite and Kol you know a lot about magic." Nik says. This is all the twins needed to hear because like each other they were never properly accepted.
"There is a witch on our side named Davina and she has been working with Freya because Davina had been shunned earlier this year.
"When will she be here?" Kol asks obviously intrigued at the thought of a young witch that breaks rules.
"She is already." Rebekah says obviously reading the look on Kol's face and she smiles, Rebekah and Kol have always been close because they were undaggered at around the same time then the twins always get daggered because they attract too much attention to them because Mikael could never know where they were.
"What about Mikael?" Amelia asks.
"Killed by Niklaus twice." Elijah answers.
"Alright well I'm ready to kill some dogs." Kol says with an evil menacing smirk on his face.