-5-

"Kol!" Amelia says and swings round into the sofa and lands with her head on his knee.
"What do you want Amelia?" Kol says rolling his eyes and tries to push her off his knee.
"I want to do something!" Amelia says and crosses her arms and refuses to budge. "Elijah and Klaus are so bored, they want to read poetry." Amelia says with a loud sigh, Kol lifts his knees up and pushes Amelia off so she is on the floor.
"Amelia go kill someone or something." Kol says sighing even louder than Amelia sighed.
"It's not fun when you go by yourself." Amelia says with a menacing smile.
"Ugh fine, let me go change." Kol says and gets up and leaves his twin sister on the floor smiling. Kol gets changed out of his joggers and T-Shirt and changes into skinniesh jeans and a fresh T-Shirt. He was just about to leave his room when his phone started ringing he looks at it to see that it's Davina phoning him.
"Davina, what a pleasure."
"Kol, I need help with a spell."
"And what spell would that be Darling."
"Don't call me Darling and a locater spell that Klaus asked me to do."
"Well I need to get a snack, then I will meet you most likely with my sister Amelia."
"Can you meet me at the church?"
"See you their Darling."
Kol hangs up and walks out of his room on his phone and walks into Amelia.
"Who's Davina?" Amelia asks teasingly.
"The witch Nik was talking about." Kol says with a warm smirk on his face."Now we have to be discrete with this or Nik will have our heads off." Kol says with a dead stare. Amelia nods acknowledging that her elder brother could put them in a box at any time. They walk to a bit outside the quarter and kill 6 people between them.
"Now I ought to be seeing Davina." Kol says wiping his mouth on his bare arm.
"Can I come?" Amelia asks taking a dead persons arm and wiping the blood around her mouth on them.
"No." Kol says with a devilish smirk and runs away. He is on his way to the church when he feels this strange sensation in his arm, he looks down to see letters being printed on that read "meet in old cemetery" once he had read them they were gone. Kol realised that it must have been his mother and actually takes her invite. He walks into the cemetery and has a look around from what he can see there is no one there.
"Kol." A man says from behind. He had dark skin, dark hair and from what he could tell was a witch.
"What do you want?" Kol says loosing his patience already and he was prepared to kill the man if he didn't step out of his way.
"Now now Kol that's no way to treat your eldest brother." The Mann says tutting and shaking his head.
"Finn, where is our mother?" Kol asks loosing his patience at a more drastic level now.
"She will not see you until she is certain that your intentions are completely safe for her." Finn says and looks down.
"So she is sending you out to do her dirty work, you always were the weak one."
"Kol?" A voice asks and they automatically realise that it's Amelia's.
"Amelia, say hello to our eldest brother." Kol says and turns around to face her.
"Finn? Where, where's mother?" Amelia asks because she was afraid of her mother because out of all her children Amelia was the one, along with Niklaus, took the most innocent lives.
"You will see her when your intentions are peaceful." The man says.
"What- What are you doing here?" Amelia asks trying to find out as much informs as she could.
"Well Kol came here to find out more information about turning into a witch." Finn says with an evil smile and Kol rolls his head back.
"Kol, you know you can't they will just murder you. That's our family for you." Amelia says pleading to her twin brother, she always knew that he wanted to be a witch more than anything in this world and she doesn't see why he wouldn't take the opportunity when he could.
"Amelia it's not your decision to make." Kol says the veins under his eyes swelling up and turning hard and his eyes turning red. Amelia pulls out a dagger from her pocket and daggers her twin brother. She carries his body the whole way home with her vamp speed.
"Elijah! Elijah!" Amelia cries looking for her second eldest brother. Rebekah and Elijah are by her side and see Kols body on the ground in front of her with the dagger in it.
"What happened?" Elijah asks getting mad at his younger sister daggering his younger brother.
"Mother made him an offer, one he won't refuse." Amelia says tears rolling down her face.
"What kind of offer?" Elijah asks starting to loose his patience as his voice loudens.
"One for him to become a witch." At this point Amelia is fully crying. Rebekah sighs,
"She's right we all know that Kol won't refuse that offer." Rebekah says her voice going small as she realises that her family is in a very dangerous situation.
"We need to see what Nik thinks before anything." Elijah says pulling out his phone and dialling his brothers number there is a conversation that Amelia can't completely make out because Rebekah is talking to her and she is still crying. She just done the thing that her and Kol bond over, their Hate of daggers.

Hope you liked the plot twist :)