~9~

"Amelia get out of here!" Kol shouts loosing all interest in Jackson and turning to his twin sister.
"Kol, we can't fall out over this I simply won't allow it..."
"Well its not about what you will allow and what you won't. You daggered me!"
"I saved you!"
"You daggered me!"
"I was saving you! Kol you must be blind if you can't see that that was one of the worst things I will ever do, and I will regret it and I'm not the sort of person to regret things!"
"Well I regret trusting you!" Kol said almost child like.
"Enough! You both sound stupid with your bickering, I have had this all before with Nik and Elijah just get over it!" Rebekah shouts rolling her eyes at her older siblings bickering.
"Did Nik dagger Elijah to save himself?" Kol asks sarcastically.
"Yes, yes he did. Elijah and Nik still get along Kol you need to get over your self and Amelia you need to realise that is siblings have to stick together, we expect it from Nik but not from you." Rebekah says indicating that this is the last thing that will be said about this situation.
"Now what have we got here?" Amelia says walking towards Jackson and lightly bringing her pinky finger onto Jackson's jaw. He quickly swats it away and gives her a dirty look.
"It's your mother, she is trying to make the other side collapse." Jackson says with a straight face.
"What do you mean?" Rebekah asks,"That bitch is long dead now!"
"She's using magic, she has promised the people that want to live that they will get to live."
"How are you here?" Amelia asks still with a evil smirk on her face.
"Because I am one of those people."

Today is officially summer for me! And the best part about it is the fact that I have got a Lisfranc injury:(