-2-

"So I guess I have missed a lot." Amelia says to Rebekah while going through Rebekah's wardrobe to find her something better to wear than a hundred year old dress from a party which Elijah daggered Amelia and Kol in.
"Freya is everything I dreamed of, an older sister that isn't in a box." They both smiled a small sad smile.
"What did Kol do you?" Amelia asks wondering why her younger sister hit her twin brother.
"I was in love with a witch, and Kol found out and told Nik." Rebekah says not looking that concerned at all obviously over the man.

"Kol this is Davina, if you could teach her how to locate our enemies."
"Don't worry Nik." Kol says looking at the pretty witch with dark brown hair and dark eyes. Nik walks out of the room so that it is just Kol and Davina left in the room.
"We have Nik's blood, a map and whatever this is." She says looking at herbs in a small bottle.
"Oh Darling you really don't know your herbs do you?" Davina blushes at the statement but mainly because he called her Darling. Kol picks up the glass of his brothers blood and pours it onto a detailed map of New Orleans.
"Now sense the magic off the blood." Kol says saying it as if it's the easiest thing in the world to do. She puts her hands above the blood and closes her eyes.
"I can't." Davina says unable to sense the magic. Kol gets up and sits on his knees and puts his hands on Davina's meaning his arms are around her, he carefully placed their hands above the magic and the blood starts to move in the parts of the map which reveals everyone of the families threats. Overall there are seven of them in New Orleans. Nik walks back into the room and sees the map which has blood moving around in it at a humans pace.
"These are all the people that are a threat to all of us." Kol says, "It's a map and it will show wherever the people are." Kol continues. Nik nods his head and walks out of the room.
"Why do you know so much about magic." Davina asks wondering why he knows so much about magic when he has been a vampire for a thousand years.
"When I was younger I touched into my power, I was quite the child prodigy." He says with a smile that still looked quite sad.
"Did your twin do magic?" Davina asks.
"No, she thought it was all weird. She just wanted to be normal, so she was." He smiled an even sadder smile. "There is no witchcraft in this world that I haven't studied." Kol says and walks out and walks to the main room in the family home to reveal Freya and Amelia on opposite sides of the room and Rebekah teaching Amelia how to use a mobile phone. Kol walks over to Freya.
"100 years ago." Kol says with a smirk and Freya smiles knowing what he was talking about.
"You were the only witch that I couldn't trick into being with me."
"What so no so no one could resist you." She says not believing what her brother is saying.
"To be honest I thought you just had a thing for the ladies. I never thought that you would be my long lost older sister." Kol says with a smile liking the fact that he had a sister as a witch because that was the one thing that Kol had ever wanted in his life. Amelia screams when the mobile phone makes a noice and Rebekah and Freya both laugh and so does Kol. Amelia always found it hard to adjust to the different times while Kol always found it easy.
"Kol, Amelia this is Hope. Nik's daughter." Elijah says as he walks into the room holding a baby that was around 7 months. Amelia's face dropped because all she wanted to be was normal like Rebekah she wanted to fall I love and get married then have children. Hayley was walking behind Elijah. Kol didn't seem to care about the child but Amelia was straight over and took her out of Elijah's arms.
"I guess you are her mother?" Amelia says towards Hayley. Hayley nods. All the vampires look at each other as they realise that's someone is coming into their family home, well more than one person. Kol is the one that decides to look first when he sees an army of wolves.
"Dogs." Kol says rolling his eyes.
"Amelia you go with Hayley and Hope and keep them safe." Elijah says not taking his eyes of the wolves.
"I'm not missing out on a fight!" Amelia says and Kol looks behind him and gives her a look that she instantly knows that she has to do what she was told. Amelia was still holding the baby when a wolf came at her but she kicked him in the head so sard that his head came off. Amelia quickly runs up the stairs with Hayley and Amelia still holding Hope.
"What do you want?" Elijah asks rather abruptly.
"Cassie sent us." A unfamiliar werewolf says.
"Who the bloody hell is Cassie." Kol asks looking around himself. Rebekah gives him a look that answers his question.
"Can we kill them Elijah?" Rebekah says itching to spell blood.
"Be patient sister." Elijah answers. "Did she ask you to deliver a message?"
"Game on." The same werewolf says and comes at Kol head on but before he even lays a finger on him he punches his head straight off his head without hesitation.
"Anyone else." Kol says his hand drenched in blood and he walks in front of his elder brother. Two werewolves come at him at the same time and they are both dead at the same time.
"Oh, come on you can do better than that." Rebekah says walking next to Kol and smiling. All the werewolves run at them and Elijah stands by their sides as well. They decided that they wouldn't leave one of them alive. Their house was soon taken over with around 50 werewolf bodies. Nik walks in and looks around him and looks at his siblings that have blood all over their bodies.
"Had fun?" Nik says and pulls out his map now only showing 6 enemies.
"It seems like you have had fun yourself brother." Elijah says looking at the map.
"Where is Amelia?" Nik asks looking around him knowing that she would never miss out on a fight if she could help it.
"She is with your child and a girl." Kol says nodding at him.