~13~

"We have to stop Kol, lucky for all of yous I'm an expert on making our siblings disappear." Klaus says with that evil smirk he is known for.
"No, that won't help anything it will just push back the inevitable, Kol will become a witch and if we dagger him now he will hate us even more than he already does." Rebekah replies clearing having thought this through as she thought that out of all her siblings she was the one who wanted to be human most but now Kol has decided that he also wants to be.
"Who said that I was planing on taking it out." Klaus says his voice full of cockiness.
"Rebekah is right, we either let Kol go or kill our mother." Amelia says deciding to bring her voice into this conversation.
"Well I have no problem killing our mother because it's what the second time I would be doing it." Klaus says his evil smirk growing by the second.
"Nik don't be so gruesome!" Amelia snarls.
"And where is Elijah because we all know that he would not choose this weekend to go on vacation." Rebekah says.
"He is running a message for me, because do yous really think that Mother would come back to life without being gong her favourite son with her?" Klaus says.
"What is Elijah doing to Finn?" Amelia asks.
"First looking for him because he could be in any body in the whole of New Orleans and then he is going to come back and fill us in, speaking of the messenger has returned." All the siblings rush down and see Elijah, desicating, without a dagger.