~16~

"Kol, Finn! What have you done to me!" A unknown body shouts.
"Relax Elijah, we are just giving you exactly what you really want, a human life." Kol says flipping his phone around in his hands like he is anxious about something or waiting for his phone to ring.
"Kol, why did you side with them...beasts!" The body shouts trying to free himself from the chains that were currently holding his wrists back.
"Relax Elijah, I'm not completely sided with them, more like against Amelia." Kol says simply standing up and pacing around the room admiring the body that his elder brother is now stuck in.
"You have got to admit, I was nice with the body I chose for you." Kol shrugs walking out of the room.

"Can you find a spirit or anything?" Rebekah asks looking over Freya's shoulder somehow hoping that Elijah would just wake up and tell them if it was Finn or Kol that had sent him into a magical sleep. Freya still has her hands over Elijah's heart looking for anything.
"Nothing, normally a dead body would have something like a little part of their soul left in their body, but their is nothing..."
"Almost like it's his body that is empty." Klaus finishes Freya's sentence finally catching on what their brothers had done.
"We better find Amelia before they do or she will be next." Freya says.