Prologue

You were standing there waiting for Asgore to attack you when Toriel came "Hello there young one it's me Toriel your friend and Guardian your adventure must have been horrible and scary having to have a life to be taken away to leave this place would cause you to be holding on a burden as miserable Asgore is he too deserves MERCY." Asgore then looks at Toriel with a smile "Tori...you came back!" Toriel look at Asgore with hateful eyes "Do not Tori me Dreemurr you pathetic whelp you could have take one human soul and when to the surface and taken six human souls to free us but no you just stay here meekly holding on hope and hoping that a human would fall down here." you felt bad for Asgore and wanted to say something but you couldn't. Asgore then had a sad long face "I am a miserable creature but can  we at least be friends...?" as Asgore says with a small smile. Toriel sigh "No Asgore" then you saw Asgore cry a little seeing that made you sad then Undyne showed up "NGAAAH! ASGORE HUMAN NOBODY FIGHT EACH OTHER OR I'LL..." then Toriel look at Undyne and said with a smile "Oh are you one of the humans friends?" then Undyne look at Toriel "Uhh yeah" and when over to Asgore "Hey Asgore is that your ex man that's rough buddy" and Asgore began to cry again. Then Alphys came "H-Hey Nobody F-Fight E-Each O-Other" then Toriel then looks at Alphys and say "Oh are you one of the Human Friends too?" Then Alphys look at Toriel with a surprise look on her "Uhh yeah" then thoughts to herself (There's two of them?!?!) then go's to Undyne Then Papyrus came "HUMAN ASGORE NOBODY FIGHT OR I'LL...ASK UNDYNE FOR HELP!" Toriel looks at Papyrus "Are you the Humans friend?" Then Papyrus look at Toriel "HEY HUMAN DID ASGORE SHAVE AND CLONE HIMSELF?" Then Sans came "Heya" then Toriel had a surprise look on her face "Wait that voice it seems that we might know each other" then sans look at Toriel "uhh yeah" Then Toriel then says "Well i am Toriel" then sans says the same thing "Hey i'm sans and uhh same" then Toriel walks over to Papyrus "Then this must be Papyrus...So nice to meet you your brother has told me so much about you" then Papyrus said with a blush "WOWIE ASGORE'S CLONE KNOWS ME THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!" then Toriel said a pun and Papyrus freak out and you sort of don't like puns too so you were like Papyrus in our mind. Then Toriel said "well it seems that you are going to be here for a while but you still have friends here" then Alphys said with a confuse look "Hey Papyrus how did you get everyone's number besides her" as she looks at Toriel then Papyrus said "WELL LETS JUST SAY...A TINY FLOWER HELPED ME" then Alphys had a scare look on her face "a-a-a-a t-t-tiny f-f-flower" then a vine strikes all your friends and then got trap in vines then Flowey showed up "Howdy there while you guys were having your little Pow-wow i took all the humans souls and whats the best part it's all your fault because you made them Love you, encouraging them, listening to them" as Flowey was continuing you felt scare and horrible for everything then Flowey surrounded you with the bullets and said "DIE!" as you were about to die your friends protected you with the little power they had left then everyone started to come and help you then Flowey said "No this can't be THIS CAN'T BE..." then Flowey grin "I  C A N' T  B E L I E V E  T H A T  Y O U R  A L L  S O  S T U P I D! ALL YOUR SOULS ARE MINE!" and then you see blackness everywhere and then you see a monster in front of you. Then the monster turn around and said "Howdy there Chara are you there it's me your best friend" Then the battle began as you were fighting you had all your friends by your side and as Asirel use his final attack he said crying "JUST STOP THIS AND LET ME WIN!!!" and as you were being hit you refuse to lose and then the attack stop and Asirel said "Chara i am alone so...alone" and then you see Asirel there in his normal form "i'm sorry i was always a crybaby wasn't I your not really Chara are you Chara was gone a long time ago can i ask you this what is your name?" you said "My name is (y/n)" with a smile then Asirel look at you smiling "(y/n) huh sounds like a nice name well i can't keep these souls in me anymore", and then as Asirel release all the souls the barrier breaks then Asirel look at you "I don't have a soul so i can't maintain this form" he said with a sad face then you hugged him and he hugged back and said "Hehe I don't want to let go" then you both let go and Asirel said "Hey (y/n) take care of mom and dad for me ok" and then Asirel walked away fading. Then you hear voices and you woke up to see everyone was looking at you with worry looks and everyone was saying were you ok you then say "yeah i'm ok" and then you look at Asgore as he sees you with the most worry look you ever saw in your life. Then after the talking you and your friends walk out of the underground and was greeted with a sunset. As everyone was admiring the sunset most of your friends run off leaving you with Toriel and Asgore you then speak up before Asgore could say anything "Hey Toriel can i go live with Asgore?" with a surprise look on both Toriel and Asgore then Toriel said "Why (y/n) do you want to live with Asgore?" then Asgore said the same thing you then say "Because i feel bad for him i want him to be with someone i don't want him to be lonely i know the feeling it's not good" Then Asgore said "B-But (y/n) i can't let you i don't deserve it" You then say "No buts it's final" then Asgore said to Toriel "is it alright if (y/n) live with me?" Then Toriel said "I guess but if you hurt him i would not hesitate to take him with me" Then Asgore said "ok c'mon (y/n) lets go" you then said with a big smile "Lets go Asgore".   

(I MADE THE BEGINNING YAY! NOW IT'S NOT THAT CONFUSING WELL OFF TO MAKE MORE SEE YA)

Context: Y/N is 18 but next chapter he is 19.