Chapter 10

Riley POV
Maya is staying at my place. Right now we are eating dinner. Me and Maya are sitting beside each other. Dinner is over now. Me and Maya are getting ready for bed. We are in my bedroom. I look over at Maya. She has no shirt on then looked at me and I was blushing and so was Maya.

"Stop" Maya said blushing.

"Sorry, I can't help it" I said walking to her with a smile. "My girlfriend is so FUCKING hot."

"Stop, you're making me blush" she said blushing more now.

"No, I love making you blush." I said with a smile.

"I love you, Riles" she said

"I love you to, Peaches" I said "We should tell our parents that we are together"

"Yes, we should. We will tell your parents right now." She said walking to the door.

"Wait, you have no shirt on, Maya" I said giving her a shirt.

"Thanks" Maya said

We go to the living room. My mom and dad are there.
"Mom, dad, we have to tell you something." I said

"What is it?" Mom asked. I look at Maya and Maya grabs my hand.

"Riley and I are dating." Maya said before I could say it.

"Ok but..." mom said looking at my dad. My dad looked at my mom like he was saying 'yes you can tell her'.

"But what?" I asked. Maya's hand still holding my hand.

"Well, we knew you guys liked each other like that. We are ok with it. My dad said.

"Ok, we are going back to my room" I said. We go back to my room. Maya go's to my bed and I turn off the lights and go to my bed. Maya turns to face me and I do the same thing. She leans in to kiss me nice and softly then the kiss got more heated and sexual. I start rubbing up and down her thighs, then in between them. I started kissing her ear, then her neck, then I take her shirt off running my fingers between her boobs then I run my fingers to her back and undo her bra. I take it off and lay her down on the bed kissing her neck to her collar bone, in between her boobs, then I make a circle around her nipples with my tongue running my fingers down her stomach to her pants just enough to make her crave my fingers in her. I start kissing down her tummy to her pants, slowly sliding them off kissing down further to her thighs, then the inside of them. Then I'd go back up to her lips and flip her over on her tummy . Kissing and biting her ear, then the back of her neck, then I traced her spine with my fingers while biting her neck. But Maya moaned too loud so we had to stoa because of my parents and I heard footsteps coming to my room.