Chepter 23

(Time skip to 3 months later)

Riley's POV

Maya is due any day now and I can't wait to see our baby girls. I'm in the kitchen making Maya food.

"RILES" Maya yell for our bedroom and turned off the stove and ran to our bedroom.

"Maya, are you ok?" I asked her

"I think my water broke" she said

"MOM" I yelled and mom ran in

"Yes baby" she said

"Mom, Maya's water broke" I said

"Ok, Maya let's get you to the hospital and Maya inhale and exhale ok." My mom said "Riley help her with the inhale and exhaling ok. Your father helped me do the same thing ok"

"Ok" I said. We got to the hospital pretty quick and me, my mom, and Maya was put in a room.

Maya was about to have our babys and I can't wait to see they. The doctor came in and said Maya is about to give birth to our first baby. I hear crying and I know it has to be baby one and two minutes later I hear crying again and I knew it was baby number two. They put the babys in something to wash the blood and other stuff off and dried them and put them in clothes and a pink blanket and handed me one and Maya one. I see this one and it looks like Maya. She has Maya's blonde hair and Blue eyes.

"Do you know the names for your daughters?" The doctor asked.

"Yes we do" Maya said "this one is Autumn Katy Riley Hart."

"That makes you Elena Toponga Maya Hart" I said. I look at my girls all three of them and I love them all. "I love you Autumn and Elena and I love your mommy to. I love you Maya"

"I love you to, Riles" Maya said

"In three days Maya and the twins can go home" the doctor said. today is September 16, 2017. The doctor come in with the birth certificates for Autumn and Elena. Maya sighed Autumn's and I sigh Elena's and then we switch and I sigh Autumn's and Maya sigh Elena's. I can't wait to take them home.

Maya's POV

It's be three days and now I can go home with the twins and the love of my life. Riley blinded fouded me. Riley and Toponga are talking in the front seat of the van but I can't hear them.

"Where are we going that I can't see" I asked

"You will see baby" Riley said and held my hand. "We are here"

"Where?" I asked

"You will see but not yet mom get to babys please" Riley said

"Ok Riley" Toponga said

"Riley, where are we?" I asked but I got blinded by the light and I got my vision back I see a house in front of me. "Riley, what is this?"

"This is our house baby. Welcome home" Riley said and smiles at me and I smile back at her and I kiss my future wife. "Well, what do you think baby?"

"I love it babe" I said

"Go inside" she said

"How" I said

"Check your pants baby." She said and I did there is a key in my pants.

"How did I not know that? I asked

"I'm good like I that baby" she said giggling at me. "Now go" and with that I go to the door and unlock it and go inside and all my stuff is here and all of Riley's stuff is here to.

"Damn she moved all our stuff here and got stuff for the house" I said

"Yes I did baby and no cussing around the our daughters" Riley said which scared me and I jumped but she put her arms around me. "Sorry did I scare you?"

"Yes but I'm fine and I'm sorry my princess I didn't mean the cuss around our daughters" I said and she takes my hand

"You want to see our daughters room?" She asked

"Yes and than our room babe" I said

"Ok" she said and we are going up steps to get to our twins room she put her hand on my eyes and opened the door to the room and then removed her hand from my eyes and I look around the baby's room and I love it. " Maya, what do you think?"

"I love it" I said

"Ok our room is right next to the twins room." She said and I go to our room and I love it

"I love it, Riles" I said

"Ok go to the back yard" she said and I do and I see a shed that says Maya's art studio. I go inside it and see all me art work and some of Riley's purple cats and I giggle.

Riley's POV

I watch Maya in her art studio and I see her giggle. I guess she saw my purple cats I put in there on purpose.

"Maya what are you giggling at?" I asked but of course I already know.

"Your purple cats you put in here. Did you put them I here on purpose baby?" She asked

"Yes, yes I did. I hope you love it." I said

"Oh I do baby thank you so much." She said

"Anything for you" I said and we go back inside to see mom sleeping with the twins in her arms sleeping and we take pictures of them and then we picked up the twins and took them up to their room and put them in their cribs and then went to bed ourselves.