Chapter 11

(Time skip to school time)

Maya POV

Me and Riley  said that till we know if Lucas know's about us but  if he don't we are going to lie to him because we don't want him to know. Me and Riley are at her house, I have been staying there since's we kissed but it is Monday and school is restarting today. It is 5:00 and I'm awake but Riley is not.

I kissed Riley on her head but it woke her up. She wasn't facing me so she turn around to face me.

"Hi, Peaches" she said

"Hi, Honey" I said

"Are you ready for school today" she asked me.

"No" I said

"Well to bad because I will make you go to school." she said

"Ok, damn Honey" I said before kissing My Girl but then the alarm clock want off so Riley turned it off and got up to get dressed but I was still laying in her bed. She got dress in front of me which turned me on. I got up and want to her and put my arms around her and bit her ear and her neck softly.

"Maya, get dressed now" She said

"Ok, damn Riles" I said . i got dressed in front of her I seen her bit her lip. so I went to her and kissed her full of love with the kiss. After we were dressed we go to the kitchen to get some food and than we go to school.

We get to school and Farkle walks up to us.

"Hey, Maya and Riley I'm Happy for you two" he said

"Thanks" we said "oh, Farkle we don't want Lucas to know. He was drinking at Auggie's New Years party" I said and just then Lucas walks up to us.

"Hey" he said

"Hey" we all said

"Can I ask you two something?" he asked

"ya, sure what is it?" Riley asked

"Did you two said you love each other and kiss on New Years?" he asked

"No" we all said

"Ok, than" he said and walked away.