Chapter 2

The 5 Rangers met at the Plaza and looked around for the org.

"He's got to be here somewhere," cried Max. "We never get false alarms!"

"And this is not!" a robotic voice screeched from out of nowhere before an org appeared in front of them.

The Rangers stepped back. This org looked very dangerous. His rubbery skin was completely black, except for some lightning flashes on his long arms. His face looked like a killer's, with fierce eyes, whereas his face what also sharp and pointed. His single horn, which portrayed him as a general, glowed with a green light.

"I am Shadowsteal!" the org screeched. "I can steal in the shadows! I can take things when no one is looking. I can also fight with Shadow Power! Dare to challenge me, Rangers?"

"Oh, we dare!" Cole shouted, and the Rangers pulled out their growl phones. "Wild Access!" they yelled.

At once, the Rangers morphed.

"Blazing Lion!"

"Soaring Eagle!"

"Surging Shark!"

"Iron Bison!"

"Noble Tiger!"

"Howling Wolf!"

The org pretended to look surprised before throwing back his head and laughing.

"You expect me to be afraid of shiny suits like yours? You're just another one of the things on the list of everything I need to destroy!"

Danny pointed at him and shouted, "We're going to make sure you regret ever stepping foot into this world!" The org laughed again.

"All together now!" Cole's command rang through the air and the six Rangers started battling the org.

It was tough. Shadowsteal was strong. But the Rangers kept fighting. Cole attacked the org with his Red Lion Fang, but he was knocked to the ground.

"Cole!" Danny cried. Filled with rage, he and Max charged at the org with their weapons. However, a dark cloud suddenly hid him away. Danny and Max stopped charging and looked around in confusion.

"Right here, Rangers!" Shadowsteal's voice echoed through the air, and Max and Danny soon found that their weapons were gone. Right in front of them stood Shadowsteal, with Max and Danny's Shark Fins and Bison Axe in his hands. He tossed them back toward their owners and knocked them down next to Cole.

"Guess it's up to the other three," Cole muttered.

Alyssa, Merrick, and Taylor charged at the org. Alyssa first hit him with her Tiger Baton, but he grabbed the weapon and proceeded to do what he had done to Max and Danny, throwing it back toward her and knocking her down beside her friends. Unfortunately, Merrick was right beside her and he was also knocked down.

"Taylor, get him!" Cole shouted.

Taylor quickly put her Eagle Sword away, seeing as how it probably wouldn't do much against this org. Instead, she leaped over him and threw a hard kick at him. But, instead of getting struck, the org grabbed her leg and flipped her onto the ground in front of him. To the other Rangers' surprise, she demorphed and lay stunned in front of Shadowsteal, groaning in pain. Shadowsteal stepped back away from her and for a second, everyone thought he would retreat. Instead, he fired a large white ball of energy at the demorphed Taylor. Taylor gasped and tried to get up, but failed. The others recovered quickly and tried to run over to Taylor, but it was too late. The bolt hit Taylor, sending a wave of energy radiating through the city. Cole and his friends fell again, numb with shock. When the radiation had passed, they looked over to see what had happened and when they saw the scene, it made them gasp.

Taylor had disappeared.