Chapter 18

2 months later, Cole grudgingly entered the hospital once again. He has gotten an urgent call from Taylor's nurse, telling him to come, but her voice showed no emotion; he didn't know what was going on. When he entered, he went straight to Taylor's room.

Taylor was still laying in the bed, bound in her chains, but she was not moving and when he looked closer, he saw that the chains had been removed and were next to her.

Then the nurse came in. "What happened?" Cole gasped.

The nurse pointed at the monitor. "What are you- OH GOD!!!" He could see that there was a straight line and flat beeping sounds were being emitted from it.

"TAYLOR!!" Cole ran over to Taylor's bed and put his hand on her chest. No rising and falling. No breath. No heartbeat.

"The pain was too much. Her body couldn't handle it," the nurse explained.

"NO!!!" Cole burst into tears and ran out of the room and down the hall, where he slammed into Alyssa, who fell in front of him.

"Alyssa, I'm so sorry." Cole looked behind her and saw Max, Danny, Merrick, and Princess Shayla. He took a deep breath. He has to tell them. "Taylor's dead."

As the others gasped in shock and began crying, Cole thought back to before and murmured a silent prayer to his beloved Taylor.

I wish I had found you before, Taylor. Thanks to those Orgs, we've lost you. I love you Taylor and I always will.

Omg I'm finally finished!!! Hope everyone enjoyed the story! 😊