Chapter 1

No one's P.O.V

It was a normal day were the Autobots or better known as team Prime. Right now they were out trying to track down a new relic before the Megaton found out about it.

Once they had found it and got out and back to base, Bulkhead, Arcee, and Bumblebee left to pock the kids up from school. As Ratchet got to work on figuring out what the relic was and what it does.

The others got back and it was not the nice quiet time that Ratchet got when everyone was out. Instead it was loud and annoying.

The kids started their homework while the Autobot younglings trained while wait for a new mission or something interesting to do instead of being in a mountain training and hiding from the world.

'team report to the lab' Optimus said over the main components that went throughout the whole mountain base. "ok so I think I have worked out what this mistress relic does it..." But just as Ratchet was about to finish his sentence the relic started to glow blue.

"is that meant to be happening. And is that a bad thing?" Bulkhead asked

"No and yes" Ratchet answered his question, then the relic stopped glow for a minute the a shock wave was sent out knocking out all the Autobots out cold.

A/N

So that is the first chapter of my 2nd transformers story (my first one is not on wattpad and not for a while it is on my old tablet that is broken and won't turn on) but this is the first one I have written in about 4 years. Please telemetry in the comments what you think and please vote and share

StarRebel6