Chapter 3

One week later

Optimus Prim P.O.V
It has been a week since the relic turned us into humans and it has been hard Arcee and Bulkhead are driving Ratchet and I insane with there arguments as they can't leave the base and Bumblebee has been in his room the whole time only coming out when he needed to.

I had talked to Agent Fowler and he has put Arcee and Bulkhead into school with Jack and Miko in there same classes so the kids can help there guardians, in school and Bee is staying at the base as he would have no one to help him and he doesn't have the means to talk yet so he will stay here while Miss Durby will come over to help Ratchet and I learn how to look after a 5 year old. This will be very strange.

First day of school

Arecc and Bulkhead left for school with Miss Drury and the kids while she would drop them off she will come back and help Nee because we really need to get him out of his room.the last time I remember Bumblebee acting this way was just after Bee lost his voice box.

Flash back

No P.O.V

It was another dark and gloomy day. The war that has torn Cupertino apart was still going as a stand still but that was all about to change, Optimus Prime the Leader of the Autobots has become desperate to finish the war and win it or at least save the one thing that will win the war for them in the future of help then rebuild their life.

The All Sparks, the plan was simple but hard, they are going to say to everyone that they are releasing the All Spark into space from Tiger Pax, but instead the Optimus is going t on take a small group of Autobots that he trust to his fullest ability.

Then there will be a scot group go to Tiger Pax with an arm of 50 Autobots that hang back unless needed that team will be lead by Bumblebee who will know the hole plan others will think that they are just scoting before they decide on that place but they are hoping Megaton sends his team to Tiger Pax to deal with the scot group but we will have everyone as back up. It should be fine.

It had started out as we had planned it there was only a small group of Deseptatcons and it was going well the preparations for the All Spark launch had started and was planned to leave in 30 minutes and if was not to long for Bumblebee to take care of Tiger Pax and keep then away until the launch was completed and Megaton will have no chance to get it back.

Tiger Pax

At Tiger Pax Bee had his group and they were doing well until the were attacked from the back. When they went to call for backup it never came. Bee was the last Bot standing and being intriguingy Megaton own hands he had come because Starsrceam had called to help make sure the mission was a sure it was a success.

'i will give you one last chance scot'
'never I will never tell you'

And with that final choose Bumblebee already had a lost of injury such as his arm was at least 10 metres away and he was covered in energon, meaning there was many injuries.

'will scot you are one very confident and very foolish'

Megaton then though for a moment

'so are you going to tell me were the All Spark is'
'no plus Megaton did you now we are not very smart. I was actually wondering if you even had a brain at all'
'why you are the foolish one young scot, I should just put you out of your misery, on second though I might use you to send a message to Prime'

And with that Megaton starting squishing Bumblebee's throt

'only a couple of more seconds' Bee though to himself

The All Spark launch could be seen from miles and Optimus and Ironhide his second in command won't to spend it up then had herd Bee call for backup and that he would need it if Megaton came.

As soon as it was in the air they called Ratchet for a groundbrigde and got him to meet them at Tiger Pax.

Bee was just holding out as Megaton stopped and sore that the All Spark was going and gone far from his reach.

'you bug as wasted my time with that voice of yours. How about I do you a favour get rid of that annoying voice.

And with that Megaton shoved his hand into Bumblebee's neck and ripped out his voice box and Bee's eyes went wide as he sure Walhalla was in Megaton hand as he squashed it.

'and there is my message to Prime that if he dears to try something like that again his favourite young scot will not leave through it'

And with that Megaton transformed and went back to his base.

Optimus, Ironhide and Ratchet raced to Tiger Pax as soon as they got out of the groundbrigde to find any bots still operating. As they moved through the battle file they found no Bot survivers as they got in deeper they found Arcee one of the bots that was with the scot team and Bumblebee's best friend as some would say they act like brother and sister. Arcee w
as just waking up and they ran to her to make sure she was ok.

'leave me I'm fine Ho get Bee he went to fight Megaton a little bit ahead'
'look after her' Ratchet said to one of his medical bots

They then continued on and came across bees arm and Ratchet picked it up, just in case they need it, if Bee was still operational, will not if Bumblebee will be alive they all believed it, they couldn't lose there youngest Bot there little sparkling

They found Bee and he was not in good shape he was broken, no left arm, he's neck squashed and ripped with energon pouring out. Ratchet ran to him and started to do what he could then saw Bumblebee's Cracked and smashed voice box.

They got him into a groundbrigde with Arcee and rushed them both to the medbay. As they passed other bots every Bot stopped and looked at them more so nee as they had all watched the young Bot grow into an amazing scot.

They got them to the medbay and Ratchet raced to get Bee stabilised as other medical bots worked on Arcee. Once Arcee was done she left and every med Bot got to work on Bee. Once Bumblebee was patched up, Ratchet got to work on his voice box meaning he won't he able to talk.

After Bee woke up and found out everything he didn't leave his room for at least a month. Until he had decided to start to train again to comprises goal to become a worrier Bot.

End of flash back

Optimus P.O.V

Optimus got to bees room and walked in knowing that Bee wouldn't open the door for anyone.

'hey little Bee what has got you so upset'

All I got in return was a death glare

'ok ok I know bad question, but really are you ok you haven't left your room in one earth week'

Bee gave me a nod saying he was ok but I know better then that when be was alone the first time Bee couldn't talk it was me, Ironhide and Ratchet, we could always read Bee like an open book even through Ironhide was a lot better at looking after Bee then any of us but that was because of a father son bond that they have.

A/N
Sorry had to end it there it was getting to long. And I have wifi again!!!!! Had to go 3 days with no contact with the outside world, so I wrote this up. Hope you like it. Please comment vote and share

StarRebel6