Chapter 2

No one's P.O.V

the autobots started to wake up and looked around to see they where humans.

A/N
You will have to use your imagination for what they look like human. Also
Bold = talking

Optimus Prime P.O.V

I woke up and looked around to see that all the auto bots in the base have turned into humans. I heard someone getting up near the computers, I look over to see that I think is Ratchet getting up.

Prime is that you

Yea it me, have any idea what did this

My guess is the relic

Ratchet said as he walked up onto the big computer and started to jump on different buttons.

I am going to contact agent Fowler to come over and help and miss Darby to pick up later

Understood

I go backroad looking around to see three others on the ground still asleep. Then i remember that the kids are here just up stairs doing their homework. So I make my way up to them and when I see that there ok, I quickly head down to see I'm guessing Bulkhead and definitely Arcee.

What happened to us  Arcee asked

Yea I mean I was never this human like. Bulkhead said

Some how we were turned into humans

What about bee. Bulkhead asked

I turned my head to the small boy still out on the ground that I now know as Bumblebee. I look around to see everyone is about the age they would be if they were humans. So that means Bee is five. At that point I needed help and Ratchet was to busy so I called the kids down.

As they ran down the stairs and rounded the corner to a screeching stop and before they could say anything I explained what I now as Ratchet came down and told the cause of this. We all then heard quite movement from where Bee was. As he woke up he opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out as he tried again and again then he ran of with a silent scream.

I signed this is not good for Bee he has no way of communicating with us and we don't now how long we will bs like this.

Bumblebee P.O.V
I can't speak was what I repeatedly keeped saying to myself, as I rocked back and forth, hugging my legs under my very tall Barth. I slowly had tears come out of my eyes as I stayed there crying myself to sleep.

Optimus Prime P.O.V
After Bee ran off Bulkhead was going to follow but I stopped him by saying Bumblebee needs to be left alone, for a while to work this out. To me and I am guessing Ratchet it made scenes why Bumblebee can't talk. You can't fix a broken or missing thing by just disageing and turning human. Your problems will always follow.

I had sent Bulkhead and Arcee off to play with the kids will we wait for agent Fowler to arrive, and Bumblebee is still in his room. Note to self check on Bee once agent Fowler arrives and explained the situation.

PRIME! What is the meaning of this. I was in a very inportant meeting

I sign, he's here

Agent Fowler there seems to be a problem. We had unearthed a new relic and brought it here for studying. It had seemed to have activated and transformed us into... humans. I explained as I showed myself.

I look up to see agent Fowler in a slight shock so I walk off to go find Bumblebee and make sure he is ok. I mean to me he looks like a human 3 year old, but I doubt that is what age he is as, when Bee was growing up on the 'ark' he always tended to be a bit to small for his age.

I remember everything from the day Bee first arrived in our care is was the last sparkling from the well of all sparks, as every other little one was murdened, by Megaton. To the all auto bots and Decptacons it was shocking. There was a rule made in the war that a small town out far away from everyone and everything including the war was a safe place for all youngling to live and grow until they were at the age of joining any side they wished.

But Megaton went through killing all of them. I had sent a small recon team to go out and search for survivors. They were all about to come home when IronHide had heard movement and went to check it out, only to find Bee in a half alive state and rushed him back here to Ratchet for surgery. Bee made it, and became a part of the Autobots at the youngest age recorded and no one can beat it.

As the years grow on Bee was the name IronHide gave him and he took Bee in as if he was his own son. Ratchet and I also became know to Bee as his Papa and Grandpa, which is what we saw him as. Tell you the truth Bee was on cheeky kid hiding from everyone and falling asleep in the oddest of places and the oddest of times but he did bring light to our dark war.

I finally get to Bees room and knock softly. I didn't heard anything thing so I open the room to see a small child asleep on the floor with tires still flowing down his face I walk up to him and place Bee in a better position, and kiss his forehead lightly then said

Goodnight my little Bumblebee.

And closed the door to see how everyone else is doing.

A/N
Sorry for not updating in a while I have been trying to write it. Hope you like it and I am thinking about doing more flash backs of Bee and his life and everything that happened. Please comment vote and share. Thanks

StarRebel6