Chapter 9

What is your happiest memory?

I was five and I remember that I was really upset; I don’t remember why though.  My dad dragged me to his car and he drove.

We were driving for three hours until he stopped at FunLand. It’s like a lame version of Disney world but still it’s called FunLand for a reason. My dad paid for our ticket and we went in the theme park. But I was a stubborn kid and I was still upset.

So he took me to every ride in the theme park. My favorite part was the Carousal—but I’d never admit to my dad I actually had fun riding that ride.

Then we played those games that if you win, you get prizes. So my dad played that game when you would throw the ball and knocked the pins down and that’s exactly what my dad did; he knocked all the pins down and got a mini size barney.

As I stared at Barney; I thought about the day I had. Driving here, going on all the rides, playing games and then I realized that I did have fun. Staring at Barney—I smiled for the first time that day.

I remember my dad saying; “I promise, everytime you’re upset, I will take us here and it will be our little thing.”

And then I nodded happily.

He kept his promise. I get upset, we go to FunLand and then my daddy would win me a little stuffed animal to remind me of the day I had.

But like I said, I was a stubborn child so before he died, I had twenty little stuff animals. What happened to those stuff animals?

I burned them.

When I was twelve—the first time my step dad raped me, I felt alone and I was upset. Then flashback of that day flashed through my mind and I just remember getting really angry.

My father promised me—he promised me that whenever I got upset, he would make me feel better. But where was he when I needed him the most? He was dead—dead. And I was so angry and I just burned all the stuff animals cause it was just another reminder of how I was going to be alone in this world.

So why am I telling you all this?

It was the first time I’d ever cut myself. I know I said I wasn’t emo and I hate the smell of blood but it was only that one time.

And how did it feel?

I’m not going to lie, it hurted. You read in books how people cut themselves because it makes them feel good but in that moment, I couldn’t relate to them.

The pain was unbearable and it didn’t make me feel good at all. So I put the razor away and I never cut myself ever again.

And again, why am I telling you this?

Aiden reminded me of the theme park. Everytime I got upset, I’d call him and he made me feel better.

But instead of a little stuff animals, I got pleasure.

But I’m getting ahead of myself.

After school, Aiden followed me home in that fancy car of his. I wonder how he could afford such a car in a teacher’s salary.

So we got to my house and I invited him in. I’m not going to lie; my heart was beating out of my chest.

Could he tell that someone died here last night? That, that someone was his student?

If he could then it wasn’t showing in his face as he complimented my house.

“Do you want something to drink?” I asked and he shook his head nervously. “You know this would be easier if you relax and alcohol will help.”

“Okay.” He sighed.

Where were my parents? They left me a message saying they’re staying an extra week wherever the hell they were.

So I got some alcohol from my mom’s cabinet and we started drinking. And I was right; the more we drank, the more relaxed Aiden got. He even started cracking jokes.

“Your mama is so stupid; she put paper on the television and called it paper view.” I didn’t think it was that funny but I still laughed along with him.

When the alcohol was gone, I led him up to my room. He was shivering and if I didn’t know any better, I would have thought he was cold. But I knew better and I knew he was nervous.

He doesn’t want to cheat on his wife. But I could give him something she doesn’t.

So I took it slowly at first. I slowly leaned in and started kissing him and after a minute, he started kissing me back.

I pulled away from the kiss. “Relax.” I whispered.

And then he did; the more clothes that were taking off, the more into it he got.

And then we were both naked; he stared at my body lustfully and then…the rest was history.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PLEASEE

VOTEE

COMMENTTT

15 votes