Chapter 14

Warning: Mature Parts

dont report my story cuz it is rated r

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is your favorite hobby?

Do you know how hard it was for me to stop killing?

Imagine a cocaine addict going to rehab for the fist time. Do you realize how hard it is to stop a cocaine addiction?

And do you realize how hard it was for me to stop killing? Killing was my drug and Aiden was my rehab.

It’s been two weeks since I had promised to stop killing and people started to relax since the killing had died out.

And I hated them for it; I wanted them to fear me. I wanted to be in control but no, I had to fall in love.

So I did lots of things to get my mind off of killing.

I went out for a jog.

I had sex with Aiden.

I went to the movies.

I had sex with Aiden.

I went shopping.

I had sex with Aiden.

But it didn’t help; the urge of killing someone got bigger and bigger until I couldn’t take it anymore.

I had to kill someone.

But I had promised to stop killing.

So I decided to compromise. It doesn’t count if it’s out of town.

Killing is harder then it sounds; the hardest part is not to get caught. So I decided something new; a disguise.

I put on a brown wig, sprayed on some 24 hour spray tan, wore green contact and I even wore my mom’s fake belly thing to make it seem I’m heavier then my actual weight. Don’t ask me why she has it cause I honestly don’t know.

I grabbed my handbag and started packing some stuff into it; Makeup, gum, mace, taser, a knife. You know just regular stuff.

I drove in my stepfather car so no one could spot my regular car. But the problem is that his car smells just like him; butt and cheetos. Well it smells like what he used to smell like since he’s dead and all.

I drove into the next town, holding my breath of course and I went to the first club I saw. I think the club name was Double D’s, I’m not sure but who cares?

I parked the car and put the keys in my purse. I hotwired it to make it seem like someone (not me) tried to steal the car.

I went inside the club and scanned my surrounding. Everybody was super drunk or was getting there. Before I kill someone, I wanted to taste alcohol again; it’s been so long and I missed it.

So I went up to the bartender and asked for a martini with my British accent of course (All part of my disguise). He was cute I admit with his crop blond hair, light blue eyes and sexy smile. Totally my type and he was flirting with me before he made my drink.

I had to pee so bad so I left him and went to go found the bathroom.

It wasn’t hard to find so I quickly went in and did my business and quickly went out making my back to the bar. But what I saw next did surprise me.

Since he had his back to me, he couldn’t see that I was watching him—I was watching him put something in my drink that was definitely not suppose to go in there.

Ladies and gentlemen, I think I found my next victim.

When he was finish with whatever he was doing to my drink, I made my way back to him and he smiled at me and I faked a smile back sitting down where I was sitting before.

He pushed the drink towards me. “Here you go.” He smiled.

“Thanks,” I said not taking a sip. “When do you get off?”

“Actually,” He checked his watch. “In five minutes.”

“Interesting.” I smiled seductively.  

It was silent for a few second until he pointed to my drink. “Aren’t you going to drink that?”

“Nah,” I shook my head, “Do you want to go back to your place?”

He nodded. “Let’s go now.”

He grabbed my hand and we made our way out the club and he led me towards a red lamburgeni.

The ride was silent as we drove to his apartment.

We finally stopped 30 minutes later and he parked his car. He led me towards his apartment building and stopped at a door marked 36 B.

Before he opened his door he says, “Sorry for the mess.” He unlocked the door and let me inside. It wasn’t as messy as I imagined; just sum pizza boxes and few dirty dishes.

I turned to stare at him. Looking at his sexy face, I grabbed it and attacked his lips (don’t worry; it’s all part of the plan). He kissed back and we fought for dominance; eventually, I let him win.

He led me towards his bedroom and clothes started coming off. It’s been a while since I had sex with anyone other then Aiden. We both were eventually naked and he went his drawers pulling out a condom, ready to put his p*nisinside me but I stopped him because I wanted some foreplay.

I laid him down on his bed and started trailing kisses all over his neck and I went farther down until I reached his d*ck. He was big but not bigger than Aiden. I took him in my mouth and started pumping and he started moaning. Afterwards we did 69 and then I finally let him inside me.

“Faster.” I moaned. When he was really getting into it I pushed him off and he gave me a confusing look.

“I have to use the bathroom.” I explained. He nodded, understanding. But of course I didn’t really have to go to the bathroom and instead I went to his couch and got my purse. I pulled the taser out and I tiptoed back to his room.

Thank God he was lying face down on the bed so I took him by surprise when I tased him and he squirmed just like Robert had and I felt myself smiling.

I quickly turned him around and sprayed him with some mace and he screamed out in pain. Before he could say or do anything else, I quickly pulled out the knife and stabbed him in the heart and he stopped moving completely.

I didn’t have time to clean out all the evidence cause I’m pretty sure my DNA is somewhere in this apartment so I grabbed a match and lit a fire and started burning his curtains.

When the fire started spreading, I grabbed my purse and quickly ran out of there and into the streets.

Killing people is my favorite hobby.

Now how the fuck am I getting home?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

15 votes