Author's Note

º Summary º

Adalaide wasn't planned, nor wanted. She was thrust into her mother's care, yet she knew the truth since she was 7.  Now, the man she's called her father found out she isn't his, and chaos ensues. As a result, she now has to live with her biological father and his family in a small, rich little town by the water. In Richbrooke, if you're not rich, you're not allowed.

Following a piece of advice, Adalaide decides this is her chance to finally be noticed. Fake it 'til you make it, right? Well, at some point, it's not longer fake, and she's come at the right time to unravel some secrets.

-I'm not sure about this summary, so feel free to help me edit it-

ºCopyrightº

You've probably seen ths before. Just don't steal my story or ideas, or there will be consequences. :)

ºDedicationsº

This book is dedicated to my loyal readers who read every book, my new readers, or just anyone reading this story and giving it a chance.

Alyse_BreAnn And for supporting this story when I first told her the idea! And for being my biggest supporter, reading and promoting my books! And, for being an amazing friend. Please check out her book that's going to be PUBLISHED!

_brebear_ For also supporting this idea! For being an amazing friend! Check out her amazing books, ranging from teen fic, to sci-fi, to others! She also supports my writing and I seriously appreciate it!

ragingzombie I had to include you because I'm pretty sure you've read nearly everything I've written. Every time published something, you were in my notifications! So thanks for the support! Also, we've had some pretty dope conversations in the comments, and we both have no idea what normal sleep hours are.

ºStartedº December 31 2016 / ºPublishedº January 8, 2017.

ºStatusº complete

ºEndedº July 26, 2017

ºAuthor's Noteº

I'm excited to start this book and I hope to finish it! Please, please leave your feedback and constructive criticism. Also, don't hesitate to help me edit my chapters. I want to be the best writer I can! Thanks for reading. Now, onto the story.