I Care - Harry (gender neutral)

Prompt: Harry attempts to comfort you when your anxiety and OCD goes through the roof after getting an alarming call from your mother.
Warnings: allusion of a panic attack

Harry was no stranger to anxiety. But OCD, he didn't have as much experience with. Throughout your two year relationship at Hogwarts, he tried to understand what you were explaining to him with all his might.

Your eyes were glossy with tears as he rubbed circles on your back. You had buried your face in his chest as you both lay on your dorm room bed. With your roommate gone for the night like they were normally, you had no one to talk to other than the boy who lived.

"Just try to go to sleep, baby," Harry cooed in your ear. You sniffled, knowing that you wouldn't be able to with the thoughts banging at the walls of your head. Your could hear them being said over and over, as if someone were yelling it in your ear. You could envision it, as if it were a memory.

Your sister is dead.

Although this wasn't true, she was fine, your anxiety and OCD conspired a plan to make you think she was. You knew everything was fine, everyone was fine, but you were still crying two hours after the call.

Harry hushed in your ear, rocking your shaking body back and forth in his arms.

"Everything will be alright," his posh voice soothed you, sending a chill down your spine. Although it seemed like he knew how to calm you down, he didn't. But the fact that he tried made that much better. You wiped a tear from your rosy cheeks and looked up st him.

"I love you, Harry," You began, holding back a sob. "It means so much to me that you care enough to do this,"

"Of course I care," His voice trailed off. "I care more than you could ever imagine," His grip tightened on you. You squeezed back, and he ran his fingers through your hair. His touch sent a warm buzz feeling into your stomach. You began to drift into a world of dreams in the boy's arms. He looked down at your resting face, your peaceful, soft face. He smiled, a breath of relief rolling out of his nose. He gently lifted himself up and pulled his wand out of his back pocket. He raised it, not taking his eyes off of you.

"Nox,"

Hello! Sorry about the short part, I have a very exciting chapter coming up for you Draco lovers out there ;)
Leave a suggestion for a part that you want o see me write! I love to put out content you guys love, so ask away! Make sure you address if you want me to tag you or just put your name. I understand if you want to keep your name anonymous, so that's why I've given the option to just put your username after your suggestion. Also! Make sure you specify if you want it to be gender neutral or not. I could make it specific to a female imagine, or a male imagine, but if you don't specify, I will make it gender neutral because I'll just assume that's what you want. And if you want me to make it a personal imagine with your name, your eye color, your skin color, etc., let me know! I'm down for that too!

I love you guys so much! Bye!