Say It - Draco (gender neutral)

Request: Can I have a smut with Draco Malfoy? Name is Sarah Ambre. If a smut is too much then a love-hate relationship will be nice.

You're in luck, Sarah! I'll give you both!

Prompt: Draco purposefully frames you to get you in trouble, which sends you to scrubbing the floors clean after lunch. Draco decides to mess with you as you do this, and maybe get a little bit frisky under the tables.
Warning: smut

      Your robes were wet from being on your hands and knees, not caring about the water that was trailing towards where your robes hit the floor. You had never been so angry at Draco. He'd framed you for things before, but as you got older, the more childish you found it. You knew he was only trying to mess with you, but sometimes it really bothered you when he teased you. No one else treated you like that, and you could suddenly feel yourself drifting away from Draco, becoming less close to him. He couldn't make you laugh as much anymore, and you started to believe Harry Potter when he said Draco was toxic. True opposites is what you were. But somehow, that's what you found most attractive about Draco Malfoy.

      You had been working on the floors for hours now. You'd missed the Quidditch game because of Draco. Harry was very important to you, and you couldn't bare not being able to see him win.

      You looked down at your reflection in the water bucket. You sighed and rolled your eyes.

      "I don't think I've ever seen the floors so clean," A voice chimed behind you. You jumped out of fear, spilling the bucket of water all over yourself, and your robes.

      "Jesus, Malfoy!" You exclaimed, standing up immediately to take off your robes. His laugh echoed through the dining hall. His laughter stopped, however, to remark,

      "Are you...scared of me, L/N?" You rang out your robes as you glared at him.

      "You wish," You hissed. He smiled mischievously at you.

      "Oooh, getting feisty, now are we?" You rolled your eyes once more.  

      "I'm not as hopeless as you think I am, Malfoy," You lashed out at him, throwing your robes on the nearest table. His face softened for the first time you'd ever seen. Regardless, it perked back up when he thought of another comment to make as you sat down in front of your drenched robes.

      "I don't think you're hopeless, L/N," He began, sitting next to you. You could feel his hot breath on your cold, wet skin.

      "I find you quite intriguing," He trailed his fingers up your arms and onto your neck, sending a cold shiver down your spine.

      "Get your hands off of...me," You huffed, a warm feeling sparking at the bottom of your stomach. He kissed your neck softly, his lips barely touching your skin. Every fiber was begging him to kiss harder. You didn't want to give into the humiliation.

      "You can't make me beg, Malfoy," Your voice was a breathy whisper, his touch quieting you.

      "You think I can't?" He mumbled into your neck. You choked back a moan.

      "Please, Draco- I- oh, Merlin-" You stuttered as he began to kiss closer to your jawline. It felt like he had put a trance on you. He was a wizard, however, so it was likely. His hand slithered over your thigh, gripping your crotch. You let out a breath you didn't know you were holding in. He stopped to kiss behind your ear once before he spoke.

      "Tell me, Y/N," He began. "Have you ever had sex under a table?"

      Within just a few moments, he had you pinned to the floor, his back lightly pressing up against the wood of the table. He began to kiss your chest, slowly growing lower, and lower. Finally, when he reached the hem of your v-neck, white shirt, he pealed it off your your body, leaving you cold and shivering beneath him. He ripped his robes off and set them next to you. You perched your leg on his side, pulling him closer to you. He kissed you roughly as he twisted his fingers in your hair. You gripped his back and combed through his hair with the other hand. He sat up a little bit to unbutton your jeans and slide them off of your legs without a struggle, even though they were soaked. He pulled your leg closer to him as he thrusted on top you, still fully clothed. His pants made a friction in between your legs that you didn't know you needed.

      "Jesus, Draco- fuck!" You tried to whisper. He smirked at your arousal by just his body being pressed against yours. He lifted his shirt off and tossed it away like it was nothing. He bent down to kiss your neck, giving you the same feeling of friction you had before. You let out a throaty moan, even though you tried to keep quiet. You slid your hands down to his belt and unraveled it sloppily, as he hadn't disconnect your lips. You finally slid it out of his pant loops and threw it next to his shirt. He unzipped his pants, revealing his length to you. You looked up at the bottom of the table and braced yourself. You bit your lip aggressively as his pushed himself into you with no preparation. You wrapped your legs around his waist, pulling him further into you. He was pressed against your body instead of hovering over you, and all you could do was clench your jaw shut and look at the table above you. You gripped his back once more, making him hiss, even though you knew he liked it. You gripped his platinum locks as his pace grew faster

      "Say my name," He muttered before kissing your collarbone. You huffed loudly and let out a whiny moan, which grew louder as he kept his pace.

      "Say it," He said forcefully, quickening his thrusts. Your stomach became warmer, feeling as if your lower body were a volcano, and the magma inside of you was getting closer to bursting at the seams.

      "Fuck, Draco...Draco! Don't stop!" You called out for him to keep going. You shut your eyes tightly, the next moments a blur of curse words and Draco's name. He fell on top of you, not taking himself out of you. You hugged his neck and he slid his arms under your back, pulling you closer to him.

      "I guess you'll have to clean the floors again," He remarked. You could feel a smile grow onto his face. You laughed and gently hit his shoulder.

      "I hate you," You smiled.

      "Oh, trust me, I know,"

Hello, again! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, Sarah! If you'd like to have me write your own suggestion like o did here for Sarah, comment down below and I will write it as soon as possible! Make sure you specify if you want it gender neutral, or if you want it to be a male or female type thing.  If you want a personal chapter with your name and stuff, I can do that too! Thanks!