Kisses - Harry (gn)

Prompt: You and Harry have a silly relationship together.
Warnings: EXTREME FLUFF

It was winter break, and you had gotten Harry to agree to come home with you for the holidays. He had planned to stay at Hogwarts like he always did, but he couldn't say no to you. Over break, Ron sent him multiple letters, eager to know what you'd done together. You knew what Harry meant when he vaguely explained that to you. But, that's not what you'd planned at all. You just wanted to spend as much time with Harry as you could...and maybe a make out session or two. But that was no different from what you did at Hogwarts.

You woke up on Christmas morning, a smile immediately growing on your face when you saw Harry laying next to you. His arms around you warmed you, even though your small cottage with no insulation was just as cold as it was outside. You shimmied downwards, pulling the blanket above your shoulders. With Harry's head now above yours, you nuzzled your face into his chest, not letting your smile drop as you closed your eyes. You felt his arms tighten around you, a deep breath from his nose gliding over the top of your head. You looked up at him, meeting his bright, blue-green eyes. You smiled brightly at him, unable to hold it back. You cupped his cheeks with your hands and kissed his nose.

"Good morning, Harry," You giggled, inches away from his face. He leaned in and kissed your lips gently. He pulled away after a long, frozen moment.

"Morning, love," He said, your foreheads pressed together. His hand glided down to your knee, pulling it over his side as he kissed you once more, deeper than the last. The loft bed creaked. You put a finer up to your lips.

"That's why we can't have sex!" You laughed quietly, your eyes wide with mischief. He smiled at you and slowly lowered your hand. He pecked your lips once more. Driven by your slight desire to break the rules, you flipped yourself on top of him, the wood giving out a high pitched squeak with every move you made to adjust yourself as you straddled him. You kept your head low, however, because if you were to raise your head any higher than you did, you would have banged your head against the ceiling. His hands moved to your bum, gripping with both hands on either side. You flattened yourself on his torso, no space left between your bodies. You pushed his raven locks away from his face, your hands falling on either side of his features. You rubbed your nose on his, scrunching your face. He chuckled as a rosy pigment rose to his cheeks.

"I thought if we made noise your parents might think-" He started to remark, but you cut him off with a passionate kiss. He raised his eyebrows, gasping at your sudden movements. You took the gesture as an invitation to push your tongue into his mouth. He didn't try to fight it, and let you dominate the kiss. You could feel his bulge slightly hardening beneath you. You pulled away and raised an eyebrow.

"That better be your wand I feel, Potter," You smirked, rubbing your thumb over his lips. His blush deepened as he broke his gaze.

"You're adorable," You spoke quietly, which made him look back up at you. He sighed.

"You're enchanting, love," His morning voice was raspy and broken up. You returned a blush. You rested your head on your hands, which lay flat on the top of his chest. He moved his hands up to your back and wrapped his arms around you. Suddenly, you remembered what day it was. You were so distracted by Harry, you had completely forgotten. Your face lit up.

"Harry! It's Christmas!" You said joyfully, your voice still hushed. You were so excited, you sprung upwards, ready to crawl down from your bed. Mistake.

Your head bashed into the ceiling. You yelped in pain, covering your head, but then began to laugh at yourself. Harry joined in once he saw that you were okay.

"Oh no!" He said in between laughs, cupping your face in his hands as you lowered back onto his chest. Your giggles were muffled once your buried your face into his chest, you hand still covering where you hit your head.

"Are you alright, love?" He chuckled, seeing how embarrassed you were.

"No," You could barely say you were laughing so hard. After your fit of laughter was over, you looked back up at him.

"As I was trying to say," You began, causing Harry to chuckle. "Lets go open presents!" You exclaimed. Harry gripped your arse again, not letting you crawl off of the bed. You raised an eyebrow at him.

"Kiss me first," He commanded sheepishly. You sighed and rolled your eyes. You planted a gentle kiss on his lips, but he still wouldn't let you down.

"Again,"

"One more,"

"One more,"

"One more,"

"Harry!" You whined. "I want to open presents!" You slapped his chest gently.

"Fine..." He thought for a moment. "Last one," You sighed and he puckered his lips. You leaned in slowly and ran your thumb across his damp lips, flattening them. You looked into his eyes, and then down at his soft lips. He watched you grow closer to him, ever so slowly. You opened your mouth, starting the kiss of gently, then deepening it as his lips moved in sync with yours. You could physically feel the electricity. It was different from any other kiss; it was heartfelt and meaning full even though it was just so you could open presents. He twisted his fingers in your hair and brought his other arm up to your back, making this kiss more passionate. You slowly lifted your head away from his.

"Jesus," He breathed out. You smiled and pecked his nose.

"Can I open presents now?" You asked, plead in your eyes.

"You can't go anywhere if you can kiss like that!" He flipped you onto your back and rolled on top of you. You wanted to protest, but stayed quiet.

Because even though you loved Christmas more than life itself, you loved Harry more.

Hihihi! Sorry I'm updating so late. Remember to leave a suggestion if you want me to write something I haven't yet! Ily guys so much. Thank you for reading, really. You guys are so supportive of me and I love you for that.

Bye!