If Only - Hermione (female reader)

Request: Hi there! I really love your tumblr, and i saw that you had posted something about a Harry Potter imagines book you're writing? Could you possibly make a Hermione smut with a female reader? Thanks!

Prompt: You and Hermione have been in a secret relationship for almost a year now, and the boys are starting to notice things like, how you both excuse yourself from the table at dinner and come back with you hair looking messier before. ;)
Warning: homosexual sex, smut

      "Okay, pay very close attention when they come back," said Ron, pointing to you and Hermione as you left the dining hall. Harry rolled his eyes.

      "Oh, come on, Ron. Why are you so invested in this? You should just let them be. So what if they are together?" Harry whined, biting down on a chicken leg.

      "Hey, cut me some slack, will you? I'm their friend, I've just got to know!" He exclaimed.

      "Yeah, so you can go wank off to it later," Harry joked. Ronald slapped his shoulder and Harry laughed hysterically, rubbing his arm.

Just a few moments before...

      You and Harry were going on about broomsticks, as you were both members of the Quidditch team when you felt a small hand glide over your thigh and squeeze. You cleared your throat, trying hard not to be distracted by Hermione. You removed her hand slowly and placed it in her own lap. Hermione laughed at a joke you didn't know Harry had made and quickly put her hand on your crotch, squeezing harder than before. Your knee kicked under the table like it was a reflex. You swallowed the knot in your throat.

      "Are you alright, Y/N?" Rom asked, furrowing his eyebrows at you. You turned towards him, eyebrows raised.

     "Hm? Yes, fantastic, Ronald," You responded almost too quickly to hear. Her hand began to massage circles under your skirt. You sighed, biting your lip. She knew what she was doing to you. She wanted you to try really hard not to show any sign of arousal in front of the boys. You removed her hand once more, even though you hated to do so.

      "Mione, I have to use the bathroom, come with me?" You said after clearing your throat.

      "Why do girls always go to the bathroom together?" Ron asked before Hermione could nod in agreement.

      "What's the point?" He continued. You both looked at one another. You shrugged at Ron and dragged Hermione off to the bathroom.

      "Oooh, am I in trouble?" Hermione asked in an innocent voice as you entered the empty hallways. You looked back at her.

      "I will hurt you," You gritted your teeth at her.

      "Oh boy, I hope so," You rolled your eyes and rushed her into the ladies room. Your footsteps echoed in the bathroom. You pushed the heavy door closed as fast as you could, then stormed towards her, pressing her back against the stone wall.

"You enchant me," You muttered into her neck, kissing the area. She huffed and bit her lip, smirking as she looked down at you.

"I know," She quickly flipped you over, so you were now against the wall. She kissed you roughly, pulling your body into hers. She suddenly pulled away and began to remove your robes. You grabbed her wrists, pausing her for a moment.