Chapter three

Tom woke up with a figure sleeping beside him, he couldn't see who but they had light brown hair. His vision cleared and he saw tord sleeping peacefully beside him, his eyes were red and puffy. It was obvious he had been crying, Tom tried to move his leg but a searing pain stopped him as he yelped in pain. Tord shot up, looking at Tom. Tom looked back at him and said sorry before he was cut off by a hug.

     Tom returned the hug as he held a sobbing Tord, he started to pet Tord's hair. Tord's sobs were so intense he was shaking, Tom shooshed him and rubbed his back. "Tom, this isn't a dream right?" Tord said in between sobs, Tom was tempted to say yes but he decided that would make things worse for him. "Hah, no, it isn't. Sorry we had to meet like this." Tom apologized, Tord sat up and looked at him. "You idiot." Tord sighed

     "What?" Tom asked, mostly in shock. "You almost got yourself killed!" Tord yelled, Tom muttered some sort of apology. "I thought you were going to die..." Tord finished, Tom held Tord close and rubbed his back. They stayed like this for about half an hour before Tom piped up, "So, I haven't seen you in years huh?"
"Yeah, it's been a long while" Tord replied.
"Too long." Tom added.
"Way too long." Tord squeezed Tom again. Tom and Tord looked at each other, it had been eight years since they had last talked. Tom smiled at Tord before Tord's soft lips collided with his.

((I swear these are going to get longer after chapter five-))