Chapter Six

((AN: really? People drove Paul and pat away, even after tom told you to stop.))

Tom awoke to the sound of a door unlocking and two voices outside the door, his blood ran cold. Were those soldiers from the Green Army? Was he going to die? Had they found him? Perhaps, the door unlocked. Tom closed his eyes, the door opened. He heard two people walk inside, "Wow" one huffed
"He looks a lot better." The other remarked.
"Yeah, good thing Tord knows how to treat bad wounds."
"Yeah, how does he know how to do that?"
"Probably for the sake of a poorly written fanfiction."
"What?"
"Nothing, let's go Pat."

     The door closed and the two people walked down the hall into separate rooms, Tom opened his eyes. They weren't soldiers from the green army, that was good. One guy was Pat, who was the other guy? The name seems familiar, where did Tom hear that? Hell if he knew, hell if he cared. They knew Tord, they can't be that bad. Wait, Tom remembered something. Pat? As in, Pau and Pat? Pau had really thick eyebrows... Yeah, it was them. Tom smiled upon remembering "Paultryk" Then he chuckled when he remembered "Pailtryk" Pat always said he "wasn't a homosexual", while Pau usually had nothing to say. Somehow Tom doubted Pat was straight, but that wasn't his business.

     Tom spent the next hour napping and thinking to himself. As childish as it sounds, he liked to imagine different universes. One's where maybe everyone was happy, Edd, Matt, Tord and Tom were living in a house. Going on adventures, maybe they went to Atlantis, or went and explored ancient ruins, maybe even visited space. He'd pay to live that life, but instead he was tangled up with the Green Army and a wounded leg. Tom just wanted his old friends back, no green army, no guns, no violence. Adventures, and memories, but Edd wouldn't give his army up. When Edd gave up his army, he would be dead. Tom sighed, at least he had Tord back.

Tom fell asleep once again, you'd think he'd be fully rested but his body needs time to recover. By the time he awoke, Tord was home. He was peacefully sleeping on the couch next to Tom. Tom reached out for Tord, but to no avail. Tom crawled on the floor, carefully putting his leg down before crawling to Tord. He kinda looked like a cripple trying to cha cha real smooth. He sat up beside Tord and poked his cheek, "Hey, hey tord, wake up" Tord stirred a bit. Tom swore he could hear someone whisper "gayyyyyy" Tom poked him a again. "Toooooord" he whispered, Tord opened his eyes slightly. "Yes?" He answered. Damn, Tord looked so cute. "Tom"
"Yes?"
"Why are you on the floor?"
"Good question."
"Well, are you going to answer it?"
"Nope."
"Of course"

Tord sat down beside tom and leaned on his shoulder, seemingly staring into nothing. "Hey." Tord spoke, pretty softly if you ask literally anyone. "Yes?" Tom replied. "Do you want help back to your bed? Because hell if I'm letting you sleep on the couch." Tord said, he seemed sleepy. Like, kitten sleepy. The thought of kittens and Tord made Tom smile. "Alright." Tom said. Tord helped Tom up, he steadied him and they both made their way to the guest bedroom. Tord helped Tom onto his bed, and layed him down.