Chapter five

Tom woke up alone, it wasn't the best thing to wake up to but he knew Tord was awake. Tom closed his eyes and thought about Edd and Matt, what were they doing? If they caught him would they kill him? Would they hurt Tord? No, before they could touch Tord they would be dead. Tom pulled the sheets off of  himself, his uniform was bloody and he had a bandage under his pants on his knee. Tord walked in, Tom looks up at him. "Oh um, I'll get you some new clothes." Tord offered.  Tom nodded and Tord left the room. Tom looked around the room, it was simple. Beige walls with a computer desk in the corner, a dresser on the side. And a bed, which is the one Tom sits in.

     Tom takes off his uniform, he gets his uniform off before he realizes he has no clothes on, he heard Tord coming and covers himself with the blanket. Tord comes in and sets an old outfit of Tom's down, he sets down an old red hoodie. "Sorry I don't have any other goodies." Tord tried to apologize. "Its fine." Tord smiles and walks out of the room. After Tom changes he tries to move his leg, but to no avail. The pain is less, so maybe that's good. Tom figures, he looks at himself. He has shorts and a red hoodie on, underneath he has a tee shirt that says "Tom's shirt" he is more focused on Tord's hoodie. Tom smells the hoodie, it smells like Tord. He likes that, he calls for Tord.

     Tord walks in the room, "Yes?" He answers. "Do you think you could help me walk into the living room?" Tord smiles "Of course!" Tord helps Tom up, he tries to bend it but immediately regrets that decision. Tom limps over leaning on Tord, they make it to the couch where Tom rests. Tord kisses Tom's forehead as he stands up, "I need to go to the store to get something's, will you be okay here by yourself for like an hour?" Tord asked. Tom nodded, "yeah I'll be fine."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes, Tord. I can't really move, I won't get into much trouble."
"That's what worries me, you can't get something if you need it, like a gun."
"Why would I need a gun?"
"Because-" Tord sighs. "Edd's soldiers might come..."
"They won't kill me Tord."
"But what if-"
"They won't."
Tord sighs again, possibly the deepest sigh of all. He then smiles at Tom and leaves.