A night to remember

Chapter 1

The party starts at 10 but Karlie needs to be there by exactly 8. She was assigned to be a somewhat head photographer where in she doesn't necessarily need to take pictures. She just need to make sure that there will be enough photos for the special edition they were planning to release.

Upon entering the venue, a smirk can be seen in her face. It was the photographer who persuaded Anna to rent this bar and casino. And of course, being the favorite niece of the Vogue’s owner, the probability of her getting the approval is extremely high.

Karlie was just wearing her usual khaki jacket and jeans. She was dropping by to make sure that everything is ready and should be the way it should be.

Derek greeted her but quickly furrowed his brows “Why aren’t you dressed yet? I saw Shelby earlier which means your aunt is somewhere in the corner.”

“I just came by to check everything” She said roving her eyes around

“Everything seems right, except you. Now, move your ass and get dressed” Derek pushed her
out on the back door since paparazzi had invaded the entrance.

“Loosen up, granny! Our hotel is literally at the back of this bar” Karlie reminded him.

But that didn’t relaxed Derek. He even slammed the door in front of Karlie.
The car halted in the front door of the bar.

~~~~~
Flashing lights are visible everywhere even if Taylor is on a tinted car. She carefully unload herself with her publicist by her side.

“Taylor over here!” “Taylor, you’re so beautiful!” “Taylor look over here!” “One pose Taylor please!”

Taylor continued walking inside the bar but a familiar face greeted her and pull her for an interview “You look stunning tonight, Taylor!”

“Oh my gosh Mario! How are you! And hey, thank you” Taylor greeted back

“I’m doing good. So looking forward to meet someone on this party?” Mario asked, trying to make a scoop.

“I don’t know. I mean, I’m just here to have fun…” Taylor said and Tree came to the rescue and ushered her inside the bar.

Taylor and Tree sat down to the table allocated for them in the third floor. They are sharing tables with Cara Delevingne and her date, Martha Hunt and Selena Gomez.

Few minutes had passed when Taylor saw a familiar face.

‘Finally, a person I can talk to”

The brunette run over to her give her a bone crashing hug. “It’s been a while Tay!”

“I know! How are--”

Taylor was cut off by Tree who’s trying to excuse herself “Business” Taylor nod, acknowledging her.