Rumor Has it

Chapter 3

It’s been two weeks since the meeting Karlie had with Taylor’s management. And on this meeting, they had agreed on three things:

Karlie is restricted to date or even sleep with anyone; Taylor is moving in New York and they will move in together; lastly, everything they had discussed will be between Taylor’s management and Karlie’s team. This means, their family will left no clue about their relationship.

Surprisingly, they didn’t have a hard time convincing Karlie.They didn’t hear anything from Karlie except an okay.

If there was someone who’s making it more complicated, it was Taylor. She kept on butting in and disagreeing on Tree who’s trying to make it better for them, especially her.

***

Karlie walked out of the shower with a fresh pair of gray shirt and a jeans. She grabbed her shoes before jogging out of the room.

This is her morning routine. Few workouts before heading to studio or shoots she needed to attend. Being a fashion photographer convinced her to take care more of her body. But she’s happy in doing so for it makes her feel stronger.

Karlie was at the lobby when she was greeted by red-lipped lady in front of her. She smiled at the figure and reached for her hand.

Right. It’s the Karlie-Taylor Shomance episode 1 day 1.

“Had a great workout baby?” Taylor asked

“Never felt this good” Karlie respond with the same tone Taylor had.

Just like Karlie had expected, paparazzi are scattered in the street, waiting for a big catch. Taylor lead them to a black SUV with hands still interlaced. One of her bodyguards open the door for them and that’s when Karlie remove her hand from the singer to carefully placed it on her back, assisting her inside the car.

“Not bad” Tree spoke up from the passenger seat.

“Thanks” Taylor answered rolling her eyes.

“Looks like my wife isn’t a morning person” Karlie teased the blonde next to her “So where are we heading?”

“Getting your breakfast.” Tree answered “By the way Karlie, I am setting you and Taylor for Selena’s concert. I guess media needs to see your first kiss”

Kiss.

Karlie doesn’t know how to respond on it. Will she be thankful because she will be kissing the Taylor Swift which happened to be her wife or be annoyed with the fact that she needs to do kissing in public when she can do it privately which can lead into another thing since she’s her wife.

“Oh okay” Was all she can answer “Give me a date. I need to attend Oscar dela Renta’s show and the VSFS”

Tree looked at her with a joy on her face “Taylor is performing at the VSFS too”

“Great” Karlie sarcastically mumbled

“Don’t get grumpy babe” Taylor gained an energy to annoy the photographer “I’m definitely sure we’re going to have fun” She winked

Karlie enjoys the playful Taylor “No doubt babe” She leaned to Taylor’s ear “There are also other ways we can have fun”

“That’s really disgusting to hear.” Tree cut them off “We’re here, children”

***

“I’m glad to see you again Tay!” Selena hugged the shorter blonde. They went backstage to meet brunette personally after her show.