The Kloss (Pt. 1)

CHAPTER 5

"Ladies and gentleman, please welcome, my good friend Karlie Kloss" the crowd went wild as Karlie walks out in the song Wildest dream.

"Really Ellen?" she teased back referring to the choice of song.

The host laughed at her "It wasn't me, I'm not the one playing the songs here"

The two hugged before sitting down. This public apperance of Karlie was suggested by Tree after the whirlwind that happened two days ago. They have two main audience for this interview; 1. The general public since everyone knows her 'Relationship' with Taylor and 2. The Vogue investors sincw everything she says or does has a direct impact with the company.

Karlie earned her celebrity status since Anna introduced her as her niece. But it quickly escalated when she become an part owner of Vogue and publicly dated the biggest pop star.

"Congratulations for being the new Vogue owner" Ellen started

"One of the owners" Karlie corrected her. Honestly, she's still uncomfortable with that title.

"Eventually you will be" Ellen answered back. "So how's Anna?"

Karlie smiled "She's good. Enjoying Calabasas I guess. How are you, how's Portia"

Karlie became friends with the couple when she worked with them in a photoshoot. "She's fine, we're good."

"I miss her" Karlie said in her teasing voice.

"She doesn't" Ellen bluntly answered, making the audience laugh "So I read the other day, you spend a night in jail"

The photographer shook her head laughing "Yeah, I did. Again"

"I'm not surprised" Ellen joked "But what happened"

Karlie shifted from her seat, laughing "It was a funny story actually" she started "So my girlfirend and I attended the VSFS after party..."

The older woman cut her off, asking "You have a girlfriend?"

This made Karlie giggle "Yeah, I do. So we attended the after party and you know, we had some misunderstanding and she walked out on me" true. "And I feel guilty about the whole thing and I was drunk so I asked my friend to drive me in NYPD and asked them to arrest me for being a horrible w--girlfriend" Also true

Ellen started laughing along with the audience with this revelation "So they arrested you for being a horrible girlfriend. Wow!"

"I know. So they put me in jail so I can sober then my girlfriend arrived to bail me out" Not true. "I--she was amazing, you know. She was worried sick about me when she heard about it and--she took me home" Also not true.

It was part of the narrative that Tree proposed. They need to show how really in love they were with each other, how they care about each other.

"So who's your girlfriend?" Ellen with a smirk asked.

Karlie paused for a minute, throwing that look to Ellen. One of the audience shouted "Taylor Swift" which made her laugh.

The taller girl can't really explain what she does feel right now. Yes she is nervous but at the same, her intestines are tying a knot on her stomach which tickles her.

"Yeah, Taylor" she gave up, with a smile on her face

"Taylor who? There's a lot of Taylor. I have a neighbour named Taylor, we have a crew named Taylor, is she the you are referring to?" Ellen laughed, wanting to tease Karlie more.

Karlie can feel her face burning. "No. She's--it's Taylor Swift"

The crowd went wild and Ellen can't help it but smile at how softy Karlie can be "Oh that's the reason why I saw Taylor in the building earlier" The crowd goes wilder at the revelation.