Chapter 2 The Enforcers Take Their Place

• Dedicated to All my fans following this series. Thank You.

Rapture The Awakening By: LadyDawn

2012 Copyright © All Right Reserved

Twins Amalia & Amalie at Right >>>>>

Chapter 2 The Enforcers Take Their Place

Eight years has past; all the children are now fully grown and out of home school. They have also graduated from training camp this past month after eight long years of training every summer school break. They are ready to take on the world and all it entails. Their parents will be sticking around for a few more months to help their children adjust to their new positions as their replacements, both here in the US and abroad in the UK.

Emari and Emmie are packing up and readying themselves for a plane flight to the UK office to join Anton, at the same time the twins Sandu and Sorin are packing up in the UK for their return flight once Emari and Emmie get there. This will be their final working and living arrangements with their respective mates. Two into one as spelled out in the prophesy of the ONES, two girls to one male; to watch over, protect, love, and help them rule the underworld and keep the human world safe from their kind. They are now taking over where their parents left off, with a better understanding than their parents before them had when their parents were their age. This is the dawning of a new age, a new age they call themselves the Enforcers.

Queen mother has just flown out to the UK office at Winterton-on-Sea on the western shore of the UK to the official office for the Eastern region of the former Protectors. She has escorted her two daughters Emari and Emmie over on her privet jet for the exchange of the twins with Blaine and Camdon her fellow High Council members soon to head out to Germany to govern over the entire Mythical regions. It is a six and a half hour flight to the landing strip at Winterton-on-Sea airfield. They land and taxi over to the hanger to disembark the jet for their new life to begin. The twins are so excited yet sad to be leaving their sisters behind.

They arrive right about night fall taxing up to the hanger pulling in to a stop as the pilot kills the engines, thus allowing them all to exit the plane. Once inside the manor they are greeted with hugs and kisses from everyone inside as well as a curtsies and bow to the Queen, to which she simply says: “Rise and get over here and give me a hug and a kiss you guys I missed you so much” Holding her arms out wide so as to get a big group hub and kisses from the three boys, Blaine, Camdon, Tamsin, and Julie. The Queen was glowing with love and pride being wrapped in so much love and warm hugs. “Give your Queen some air guys! Can't breath” she joked as she released her hold on the three boys in her strangle hold in front of her, giggling all the while.

They brought her and the two girls; Emari and Emmie, into the lounge room to sit for a spell. Tamsin brought them refreshments, tea for everyone, and little pastries to snack on, a typical UK tradition. They sat around chatting for the rest of the evening till it was bed time then the Queen retired into her bedchambers there at the manor. The rest of the group with the exception of Blaine and Camdon who also headed up to bed, stayed up well into the wee hours of the night chatting and playing video games. By morning there were five teens laying around on the floor and couches fast asleep.

Blaine snuck over to just behind the couch ducking down behind it, in her hand she had a brown bag, blowing air into the bag she sealed it, held it over her head then slammed her hands together sharply, “BANG” when the noise as the bag exploded making five teens jump sky high. “HA. HA. That was rich. I got you all at one time, time to wake up you lazy heads. Go get ready for the day” Blaine told them holding on to her lower stomach chuckling as she was trying to catch her breath from laughing too much from what she just did to wake the children up. Blaine still the prankster.