Chapter 6 The Underground Cavern

Rapture The Awakening By: LadyDawn

2012 Copyright © All Right Reserved

Chapter 6 The Underground Cavern

Sandu is down in the office talking to Viorel discussing their last mission with all the Enforcers at the warehouse. They had just found out that there was a new organized group out there banding together out to disband and kill off all the Enforcers, Protectors, and the High Council. They want to take over the earth, rule it essentially entrapping all the humans to use them for food and forced labor. Plus get rid of all the vampires becoming the only true mythical force to recon with.

“We need a new plan of attack to deal with these new predators, they are especially vicious. The ones we dealt with at the warehouse were ruthless fighting to the death unlike what our parents dealt with.” Sandu explained a worried look played upon his face,Viorel's eyes went wide in shock. She is not liking this one bit worrying about her own safety there at the manor being a direct target.

“We all need to stay on our toes from here on out when we are not here at the manor. If you leave be sure to take two guards with you at all times, and in a security car; they have special armored against outside attacks to protect you.” Sandu insisted to Viorel she just shook her head in understanding. This was a serious matter now not to be taken lightly; when they expected her a common secretary to be so well protected just to leave the compound.

Sandu left Viorel and proceeded to the sitting room of the manor only to meet up with his brother Sorin and all the girls sitting around watching the news on the TV and reading the paper on their tablets. “Hey, how's it going did I miss anything good on the news this morning?” he asked.

“Na same old same o giggle” Catarina responded from across the room from her place on the couch sitting next to his brother Sorin and her sister Ceferina. Sandu walked over to the love seat and snuggled in next to Amalia wrapping his arm over her shoulder pulling her in for a hug.

“Where have you been sweetie” Amalia asked Sandu when she was comfortable snuggled up into his side slipping one arm around him.

“I was down in the office chatting with Viorel about our last mission and filling her in about not leaving without taking at least two guards and a security car with her for her own safety. We can't afford to loose her.” He explained in a whisper to his little mate while running his fingers through her long dark black straight hair.

Amalia and Sandu have become quite an item Amalie and Sandu are also very close being mates, but not as close as Amalia is to Sandu. They are always together they run the manor and the US office together with Amalie as a second in charge so to speak.

The other triplet is a group of their own right, but they are all equals Sorin loves both girls equally, and they do him. They work as a fighting team, a very deadly team at that. Where you find one you find all three. One protects the other at all times. All three boys are extremely powerful with gifts that equal all the powers that all the girls have with the exception of being able to shift change like the twins Emmie & Emari whom are Shapeshifters. When they are around their mates they amplify their power three fold making them unstoppable.

A news bulletin popped up on the television announcing that there has been a deadly attack in Kansas City, Kansas. There are hundreds dead in a park near the boarder of Kansas City, Ks. and Kansas City, Mo. at a concert that was being held last night by a big time band playing music from the early 2000's; some really old tunes, that people were all dancing to when a fight broke out. A massacre erupted when a hugh pack of wolves came rushing the field from all directions. The police killed only a couple before they were also killed, then the spectators scattered like ants caught in a tidal wave of panic. In the end several hundred were left dead, or dying. It was a bloody mess the reporters said that were there reporting on the massacre. They couldn't even film it, the sight was so horrible to see that even the reporters got sick themselves.