Chapter 28 A Trip to Germany Then Off to Romania

• Dedicated to all the Mother reading this story on this Mothers Day.

Rapture The Awakening By: LadyDawn

2012 Copyright © All Right Reserved

Chapter 28 A Trip to Germany Then Off to Romania

The phone rang out early one morning down in the US office of the Enforcers to which Viorel answered. “Hello good morning this is Viorel, you have reached the office of the Enforcers how may I direct your call today.” she rang out to the other party listening in. “Just one moment Your Majesty I will summon them all down to the conference room to take your call right away.” placing the Queen on hold she pressed the page all button on her phone and spoke. “I have a call down in the conference room for all the Enforcers please report here ASAP the Queen is waiting for you all” Viorel released the button then went back to work typing away at her monthly reports.

In walked a steady stream of people into the conference room. One by one they took their seats. Amalia pressed the red button on the top of the speaker to answer the call. “Hello Queen Mother we are almost all here we just have two more left to arrive.” she told her mother.

“Very good I have some good news for you all once you are all together.” In walked Samantha followed by Emmie carrying Icka with a towel wrapped up in her hair. Seems they were in the shower when she received the call to report to the conference room. 

“OK Mother we are all here sorry to keep you waiting” Amalia replied to the Queen. 

“Very well the news I have for you is that you are all to attend a dinner here tomorrow in your honor with the children so bring your best dress uniforms. Boys and girls you know what to wear and we have a tailor here to make the children their cloths for the dinner.” the Queen stopped for a moment to let it all sink in before she continued. “We are going to send you all back over to the training camp with the children for a week to give them a chance to experience true fighting unrestrained so they can show us what they can do at this time.” Again she paused for it to sink in that we were all going as a group to Romania to challenge the little ones.

“Mother do you think that is a wise thing to do with what has happened in the past with others knowing what they did?” Emmie asked fearing for their childrens lives.

“I fully understand where you are coming from honey, but we have that all under control we are sending the whole training camp staff on a two week extended vacation, and it will just be staffed with us. The Protectors Camdon and Blaine are there right now to relieve the present crew and Xandria will be there by tonight along with Sabine and Liese. As soon as this little dinner is finished we will all fly out together on your plane to start their training the next day.” The Queen explained.

“OK. Well that makes a lot more sense that way at least we know we can trust everyone there and no one can enter the grounds there to watch in. When do we have to leave here today to get there on time?” Anton asked. Typing onto his tablet trying to figure out the time difference and the travel speed with their large jet fully loaded like it will be with the 15 of them, four guards, a pilot and copilot, plus all their gear. Anton gave up trying to figure it out with a huff.

“You should leave in about an hour that should give you plenty of time to pack up and get the necessary supplies for the trip. Don't forget to pack for the children some warm clothes and extra food you know how the children are when you travel with them. It has been cold up in the mountain at Romania this time of year.” Mother told us all.

“OK. We will be heading out in one hour see you all soon bye for now mother. Kiss daddy for us.” Amalie pressed the red lit up button on top of the speaker phone to end the call so they could all file back out of the room. Stella and Wilda headed straight to packing up clothes for the children and for themselves leaving the girls free to pack their own clothes.