Prologue

6 years ago.

I never did this. It is a complete new experience for me. One thing for sure is this is a moment I may love or regret it when I look back. If I regret this, then I blame it on the vodka.

Theo Weston was on top of me, half-naked, sweating and moaning and grabbing the back of his neck while someone aka me was licking trials of salt, lime, vodka and possibly sweat off his chest having the best sex of my life - A dirty one with the hottest man I had been dating for a while. Probably the hottest man to have ever walked on this earth.

Completely and utterly porn star worthy sex. Trust me.

Theo made me feel like the sexiest woman on earth. On top of that, the alcohol made my inhibitions fly out of the window. I did and said things, I didn't even know I was capable of even with my face pressed to the seat, I told him  how I wanted it and he willingly did it or gave it to me. When it was all over, he simply laid on me, gasping for air and sweating. Now to be honest I did find his sweat sexy, don't ask me why. This moment was easily the hottest experience or moment of my life.

"We are going to get a hell of a hangover tomorrow morning, Theo." I mumbled weakly into his ear. Too tired and exhausted to do anything.

"I know. Just shut up and let me lay on you." Theo's chest rumbled gently and snuggled his face into my neck, his stubble scratching softly on my skin.

---

Oh man, sometimes I wake up feeling like a cat run over me... Jesus, I never meant any harm. All I wanted was a good time. Did someone super glue my eyes together? I got up taking in my surrounding. I was in my bed, in my room , in my pajamas. last I remember was I was in the back of the car - oh my god, fucking Theo Weston while drunk. What day is today? The day I had to meet Theo's parents. And I am fucking late! - I had pressed the snooze button way too many times and I couldn't rush to his house they way I was dressed. I thanked Theo in silence brining me home, since that's the only way I could've been in bed safe and sound. I scrambled to the bathroom, took the fastest shower I had ever done in my entire existence, dissed my usual middle part for may hair and simply pulled it into a messy pony tail. Pulled on a black t-shirt that was laying some where on the floor and a white blazer that was rest on top of other clothes on the 'chair'. Black pantsuit, aviator sunglasses, black flat heels and one last look in the mirror before running out of my flat.

As usual, I forgot to lock my apartment door, but right now I couldn't care less

As usual, I forgot to lock my apartment door, but right now I couldn't care less. Just for a couple hours - I mean nothing so major would happen in those hours. Right? 

My 20 year old ford had been acting up lately, another thing added to my growing list of things I needed to buy and replace. Plus some wall paint since some started to chip off. Headphones since the last one just ripped on when I couldn't be bothered to untangle it and oh! socks with out big-ass hole. And right now, in my current financial crisis? Fuck no. I can't even afford a Mcdonald Happy Meal. Tragic. I do earn money, but these hella cool food and stuff always gets to me like oh my god! Kylie Jenner shit. I don't even know why I buy it. Save me.

"Please start up. Or I'll fucking kill you." I half pleaded, half threatened at the non-human object. After a few smoky chugs and some sounds of a old cat dying, it finally started up. I drove straight out, onto the highway, not giving any fucks if I was this close to getting a speeding ticket. All I wanted to do was simply reach his place on time and give a good impression on his family. Not the 'Sorry, I fucked your son last night. It was amazing and I was drunk as fuck so I had a massive headache next morning and couldn't be bothered to get dressed properly. Oh one more thing, I can't stop swearing' thing.

After 3 speeding tickets and 7 songs later, I arrived at a parking place. Nothing special except the fact that it was all BMW's, Mercedes, Porsches, Ferrari and even Lambor-fucking-ghini, which was all nice considering it made my car look like a piece of a brown dog shit to all the golden glittery gold nugget. Which one would you pick? Obviously the gold.

I got out with a pounding headache and a lurching stomach. But when I finally got inside this high-class skyscraper with Theo Weston's family names plastered on it like that Avenger tower Tony Stark had, I was downright shocked to find Theo Weston waiting for me. None of his relatives or as a matter of fact, anyone was standing next to me. He had his arms crossed in a business like manner. Something was very wrong.

"Sorry, I am so late. Did I ruin it? Did they leave? Theo I-" I didn't get to finish my sentence as Theo simply put his right hand up and silenced me with that move. It was crazy that I was that submissive to one simple non-verbal move by him.

"Pack your bags and go home. You are not required here." Theo stated blandly, not a single trace of emotion was shown at all.

"But-"  I spoke up only to be silenced by him again.

"Just do it. You are wasting my valuable time." Theo put his hand down, again blank of expression

"Okay, but why?" I demanded shakily. Originally I was staying in New York temporarily, until he came along. If I didn't have a reason to stay then I would be sent back to Oregon, which is literally on the other side of fucking America. Nobody got time for that shit.

"Simply because your alliance as well as your futile attempt to start a company would give a negative image to my company." Theo stated, devoid of any emotions. I was trying my level best to hold it in and press it a little further.

"Is it because of last nigh-" I was interrupted rudely for the nth time.

"Last night was a mistake and I was simply sexually frustrated. Now I don't need you. Please get the fuck out of my building. I bought you plane tickets considering your shitty amount of money in your bank account. Now instead of being a ungrateful bitch, pack your bags and go home by tonight." And with that he turned around on his heels and walked away leaving me distraught and appalled. That was a huge blow to me.

Finally I gathered my courage and yelled back with pain and hurt evident in my voice, "Fuck you, Theo. I feel sorry for whoever gets you." That was weak and did little to soften the blow on me. The pang of pain and betrayal het me at huge force when I thought about the fact that he simply used me and tossed me away so easily just like banana peel.

---

 Credits to @BonitaRogue for an amazing cover below!