Chapter 2

It wasn't long until his sister came into the view and grabbed a seat in front of him.

"The wedding is next month right?" He asked, his fingers drumming against the wooden coffee table.

"Yes Theo, did you get a chance to speak with the CEO? She is basically the new and the better version of Vera Wang." His sister chatted off excitedly, slightly unaware of her brother uncomfortable expression etched onto his face, it took a while to realize what actually happened.

"No-No. No, you didn't. Please tell me for the love of god, you did not screw up the meeting with her, Theo. You had one simple fucking job!" His sister slowly raised her voice, gathering the attention of the nearby people sipping their coffee and reading their newspaper.

"Thea! Lower your voice please! You are gathering unwanted attention." He hissed at her, giving her a death glare, which had very little effect on her for she was his dear sister and to be honest it did hurt his heart to see his sister mad at him.

"Just fix it. Or I'll do it by myself." She hissed back without without wasting any second.

"Why don't you do it then?" Theo shot back with a smartass reply that was bound to get him strangled by his sister if he wasn't in the public.

"Because someone in the fucking house was too busy screwing with whores and going back to work 24/7 without paying attention to the family, heck you were the last person to know of my wedding. And if you were the last, it often means you are the most unappreciated member of the family despite the relation and the bond." She spoke the truth. His eyes closed and clenched his jaws visibly, as the truth sets in deep. That one did hurt.

"And fortunately for you, the only way to fix it is to get your ass back at home and make amends with every relationship you screwed at home, this wedding is your last shot, Theo." She spat out in his face before abruptly getting up from her chair and stormed off, leaving Theo alone to his thoughts. He screwed this so bad, that even his own sister didn't use his name so affectionately anymore. His closest one had now left him alone to defend for himself.

"Goddammit!" He slammed the coffee table with so much force in blinding fury causing the candles and flower fall to the ground making an audible shattering sound when she was out the sight. And with that he too stormed off leaving a splintered coffee table and its objects strewn everywhere.

He anyways had to attend a conference meeting tomorrow morning that required the one and only, the CEO of the Westbrooke Co for the expansion and upgrading of several technology for designing the dresses.

---

"I think you should just make a dress for Theo."

Blaire paused mid-stride and whipped around to stare at Dave, "What?"

Dave stood up from the perch of her sofa in the living room and met his boss gaze, "I think we should work for him." He repeated in a hushed tone with brown eyes filled filled with seriousness, "I mean he is a valuable customer..."

"No way in hell, Dave!" Her voice was firm and sharp, Dave flinched slightly at her harsh tone, but kept silent anyways. "If we accept him, then you can be damned sure that bastard will think he has won and I'll be damned before that ever happens."

The last thing Blaire wanted was for this Theo guy to think that he had successfully won her over his stupid fucking personality, moreover there was something about him that was so damn familiar, but she couldn't seem to put a finger on. Her jaw clenched tightly as she recalled the scene yesterday at her building and once again her blood boiled at the memory of that egoistic bastard.