0.0

Bella

"You know, I don't think mom and dad will react well to your proclamation, ouch!" Bella spoke next to her brother as a worker poked the side of her leg for what felt like the hundredth time.

"Bella it was your idea." Her brother bickered as she defended herself, "But you agreed to it."

They both looked out the window to the Isle of the Lost. Bella was a girl of pure heart, she did was she was told and almost never looked for trouble. Much like her mother she believed in second chances, that why she had told her brother about giving the kids of the Isle of the Lost another chance.

"How is it possible that you're going to be crowned king next month!" Bella looked away from the window to see her parents walk in. Bella smiled at her big brother as he gave one back to her. "You're just a baby."

"He's turning 16 dear." Bell spoke kindly as Ben and her sister greeted them.

"16, that's way to young to be crowned king, I didn't make a good decision until I was 48." Her father said as Bella gave him a weird glace

"You married me at 28." Bell interjected as he mumbled something about it either being her or a teapot.

Ben looked at Bella as she gives him a reassuring look as her left arm is roughly pulled out.

"Mom, dad," Ben started to say as he was about to step off the podium the man whom was taking his measurements stopped him, "I have chosen my first official proclamation. I with the help of Bella have decided that the children on the Isle of the lost been given a chance to live here in Auradon." Bell gave her son a shock look as she squeaks and lets go of her husbands jacket. Bella looks at her mother and surprise and signals to her brother to keep going. "Every time we look out to that island, we feel like they've been abandon."

"The children of our sworn enemies, living among us." The king spoke in disbelief.

"We can start out with a few at first," Bella spoke up as her father gave her attention for the first time, "only the ones that need our help the most," Her mom looked at her as she got off her podium and stepped next to her brother.

"We've already chosen them," Ben finished for her.

"Have you?" The king asked in a shout.

"I gave you a second chance, who are their parents?"

"Cruela De Vil, Jafar, Evil Queen and," Ben looked at her sister who was anxiously cracking her knuckles knowing that her parents reactions wouldn't be good, "and Maleficent."

The measuring guy let out a scream as the king shouted out Maleficent's name in rage.

"Dad just hear me out!" Ben yelled back as their father refused due to the parents unspeakable crimes.

"But their children are innocent! Don't you think they deserve a shot at a normal life? Plus be happy we didn't chose Gaston's kid." Bella fought back.

Her parents looked at each other and came to the conclusion that the children were innocent.

"Well done." Bell whispered kissing Bella on the head. Her parents left as Ben and her went back to looking out the window.

"How's that as a one day late birthday present?" Ben asked her sister.

"Amazing Benny boo." She teased as Ben gave her a side hug.

-

Just for clarification Bella is a 11 months younger than Ben

Original release day: 1.1.17

Revision day: