0.5

Bella

Happiness. That's how Bella felt as she ran to Jane's dorm the next morning to tell her everything. Before Bella could knock on Jane's door, it was already opening.

"How'd it go!?" Jane asked as she pulled Bella in.

"Whoa, take it easy," Bella giggled, sitting on Jane's bed.

"It was the best. He took me out to a picnic and went swimming in a lake," She said as she leaned her head against the bedpost as Jane leaned against her telling her to go on, "And at the end of the day he walked me home and asked me out."

"No way!" Jane squealed, "Well now that you and Jay are official. Do you think-"

Bella raised her eyebrow and interrupted, "You mean Carlos. right?"

"Wait. You're going out with Carlos?" Jane asked with a little disappointment in her voice; in which she hoped would go unnoticed.

"I'm so sorry Jane, I didn-"

Now it was Jane's turn to interrupt her best friend.

"I'm so happy for you." Jane hugged her and smiled.

"You're the best, you know that right, come on let's go, it's family day."

-

Ma cherie Mademoiselle,
It is with deepest pride and greatest pleasure
That we welcome you tonight
Ben weaved through the crowd as he held his left hand out for his sister to grab she continued.
And now, we invite you to relax
Let us pull up a chair
As the dining room proudly presents
Your dinner!
Ben bowed and Bella curtsied. As the students began to do their dance they waved and fretted incoming guess.
Be our guest
Be our guest
Put our service to the test
Tie your napkin 'round your neck, cherie
And we'll provide the rest.
Bella and Ben smiled at each other as they threw their handkerchiefs in opposite directions
Soup du jour
Hot hors d'oeuvres
Why, we only live to serve
Try the gray stuff
It's delicious!
Don't believe me?
Ask the dishes
Bella joined the girls in the back as her brother did his thing with the guys
They can sing, sing sing
They can dance dance dance
After all, Miss, this is France
And the dinner here is never second best
Go on, unfold your menu
Take a glance and then you'll
Be our guest
Oui, our guest
Be our guest
C'mon,
Bella looked over at Jane, who looked completely miserable as her mom bumped her.
yeah be our guest, guest guest
Bella took her place in front and began to do the dance as she looked at the Villain kids who were coming from the castle.
We tell jokes
I do tricks
With my fellow candlesticks
And it's all in perfect taste
That you can bet
Come on and lift your glass
You've won your own free pass
To be our guest
If you're stressed
Ben took his sister's hand one last time spinning her to the front.
It's fine dining we suggest
Be our guest
Be our guest
Be our guest
Be our guest
Be our guest

As the song ended Bella greeted some of the kids near by. She turned her head up and saw Carlos stuffing his face in chocolate. She smiled as Ben pulled her away to take pictures of her parents.

"We're so proud of you." Bella and Ben's parents said to them as they hugged.

While this was all going on Carlos was pulled aside by Mal.

"Hey, I was enjoying that!" Carlos exclaimed as Mal shoved a handkerchief in his face.

"Wipe the chocolate off Ben and Bella want us to meet their parents and I also have this for you." Mal handed Carlos some cookies.